FT Some shiny pokemon and Legends

Nallanator

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I can check the nature from the pokebank, it's naughty. Unfortunately I can't check it's IV's because I'm not to the battle mansion yet in my current game :/

That's okay.
Would you mind also sharing what moves it has?
And what are you looking for in return, specifically?

Brut

Youngster Joey
Credits
That's okay.
Would you mind also sharing what moves it has?
And what are you looking for in return, specifically?
It has the moves Screech, Supersonic, and Tackle. It is also a female pokemon. Japanese and in a regular pokeball. with the naughty nature.
Edit: I'm looking for legenday poke's and shiny pokemon too :3

rickysmart2033

Youngster Joey
Credits
What do you want for it ??? i have a shiny sylveon level 100, 2 shiny metagross level 100, a normal nidoqueen level 100, an yveltal with pokerus level 99 (i can put it in level 100 if youd like) interested?

Brut

Youngster Joey
Credits
What do you want for it ??? i have a shiny sylveon level 100, 2 shiny metagross level 100, a normal nidoqueen level 100, an yveltal with pokerus level 99 (i can put it in level 100 if youd like) interested?
What natures do the Metagrosses have? And where dose it say they came from under that tab?

Nallanator

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
It has the moves Screech, Supersonic, and Tackle. It is also a female pokemon. Japanese and in a regular pokeball. with the naughty nature.
Edit: I'm looking for legenday poke's and shiny pokemon too :3

Hmm, okay. Thanks for filling me in.
What are the details on your shiny Groudon? :D

Brut

Youngster Joey
Credits
one is hardy and one careful and i caught them both they are from where im from
You caught them? Or did you get them from the table in Stevens house?
Edit: And sorry for getting back to you so late :/ I lost my login credentials and had to have a reset.

rickysmart2033

Youngster Joey
Credits
no let me explain one i got from the event in the release of the game and the other by trading but it doesnt say that is from ger jap or kor it doesnt has nothing and thats why i said that sorry if i confused you m8 :)

Brut

Youngster Joey
Credits
Probably similar details to what you shared for the Noibat: Nature, moves, language of the name, where it says it was caught or transferred from, & type of Ball that it's in.
substitute
rest
precipice blades
overheat
ultraball
naughty
cave of origin

I don't shiny hunt myself unfortunately, I don't have time for all that. I have some new ones, but need to check. I'll update the thread probably.

rickysmart2033

Youngster Joey
Credits
look im not inteested in the rayquaza anymore a guy made me an offer for my sylveon and i took it but im interested on the greninja if you could give some info about it it wolud be great

Brynary

Youngster Joey
Credits
I'm interested in any of your shinys you have to offer, would you like to trade for ANY that i have on hand?
My current shinys for trade:
weavile
golemn
froakie
cinccino
cobalion
pelipper
gengar

Don't be afraid to offer, cause more than likely I'm gonna trade anything for anything as long as its a new shiny to have ^______^ Thanks for your time

testing