Steam Keys - Sale and Trading

K

Krelbit

As a buyer of Humble Bundles for a few months now, I've amassed quite a collection of steam keys that I do not want. As such a result, I'll be trying to sell some off.

Each steam key is 150PC, or just about a dollar for me when I cash out. Occasionally, games will cost more or less.

I have about three pages of them, so if you like anything please contact me.

I'm open to trading, or other negotiations.

I can reserve keys for you. If you do not buy the key in 3 days, I will remove your name. If someone offers 200PC+ for the game, I will sell it to them. I will give you a one day window to counter offer at 25PC increments. After a counter bid is submitted, I will PM both of you and you can duke it out over inbox.

These keys do not work, as I've removed the last 5 or so characters from each one. If you guess them and actually score a game, I won't even be mad, that's pure effort right there. Tell me if you do, though.

Without further ado, here is the link.

Hope you find something you like!

If you have a request for me to match an average weekly price, tell me. I'll grab the average bundle and sell the games to you at 150pc each, considering I haven't already gotten the average price.

I'll continue to update every week, with a changelog to track what games are updated and which games are sold.

4/22/15 - Added List
4/23/15 - Added Low-price bundle for 4/23/15
4/23/15 - Added a Funktastic new banner, edited store wording content.
4/23/15 - Sold Dragon Age: Origins x1, Mass Effect 2 x1, Outlast x1

Last edited by a moderator:
K

Krelbit

You're aware someone might take those keys right?
They have 5 characters removed so no one can redeem them. If they can guess 5 random numbers and letters then damn they can have the key. That's effort right there.

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
I'll take Dragon Age: Origins please :p. 150PC, correct?

gnmmarechal

Pokémon Champion
Credits
For anyone who tries to get a free key by doing all possible combinations - good luck! If I am not wrong, the chance of you getting it right is 1 in 60466176.

testing