• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active Team Leafwind's Shop

Leafwind

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello and welcome to the shop. I sell any pokemon and shiny pokemon, if they can be shiny.

turtle.png
Pre-made stock here.
turtle.png

6th gen born pokemon are 150pc.
Non-6th gen born pokemon are 100pc.
Custom Pokemon are 150pc.

turtle.png
Editing pokemon.
turtle.png

I can edit any pokemon for 50pc that comes with as many edits as you want.
Edit include, shiny/ non-shiny, ability, moves, ivs, OT, evs, where it is met and more

I also sell event codes. Right now I only have 2 diance code that I don't know how much I want to sell them for so offer how much you want for it since they are giving out any more.

Breeding @bdubo1 is in charge of breed pokemon that are legal on the battle spot, vgc and more. He has a store a store that is breeding.

Prices
"Any untrained Pokemon - 100PC/Pokemon(traded at lvl 1 with the IVs, nature, ability and egg move(s) of your choosing)"
"- But wait there's more!: For 20PC more per Pokemon, I can trade you the egg that contains your Pokemon, so that it has you as the OT when it hatches! (Offer only applies for untrained Pokemon)
Any EV trained Pokemon - 150PC/Pokemon (everything above + EV trained to your liking)
Battle Ready lvl 50 - 200PC/Pokemon (everything above + lvled to 50 with moveset of your choosing)
Battle Ready lvl 100 - 300PC/Pokemon (everything above + lvled to 100 with moveset of your choosing)"

"The Request Form"
"When placing an order please copy and paste the following form (1 for each Pokemon you're requesting) INTO A REPLY TO THIS THREAD and fill it out as specifically as possible so I know exactly what you want!"

Pokemon:
Nickname (optional):

Nature:

IVs (put an x for any non-perfect stats):
Egg Moves (if any):

EVs:
Battle Ready?:

(lvl 50/100?):

Moveset (if making battle ready):
Move 1 -
Move 2 -
Move 3 -
Move 4 -
Deadline (if any, please be reasonable):
Leafwind member?:

turtle.png
Discount
turtle.png

Any member in Leafwind gets 50% of anything, but @bdubo1 breeding is 30% off.
@bdubo1

IGN: Bendy
Friend Code: 1736-2272-3108

@Zac1297

IGN: Ben
Friend Code: 4425-1947-3253

@Zac1297 will be in charge of the shop, but @bdubo1 is in charge of breeding and trading the pokemon he bred.

Last edited:

testing