Active Team Leafwind's Shop

Leafwind

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello and welcome to the shop. I sell any pokemon and shiny pokemon, if they can be shiny.

turtle.png
Pre-made stock here.
turtle.png

6th gen born pokemon are 150pc.
Non-6th gen born pokemon are 100pc.
Custom Pokemon are 150pc.

turtle.png
Editing pokemon.
turtle.png

I can edit any pokemon for 50pc that comes with as many edits as you want.
Edit include, shiny/ non-shiny, ability, moves, ivs, OT, evs, where it is met and more

I also sell event codes. Right now I only have 2 diance code that I don't know how much I want to sell them for so offer how much you want for it since they are giving out any more.

Breeding @bdubo1 is in charge of breed pokemon that are legal on the battle spot, vgc and more. He has a store a store that is breeding.

Prices
"Any untrained Pokemon - 100PC/Pokemon(traded at lvl 1 with the IVs, nature, ability and egg move(s) of your choosing)"
"- But wait there's more!: For 20PC more per Pokemon, I can trade you the egg that contains your Pokemon, so that it has you as the OT when it hatches! (Offer only applies for untrained Pokemon)
Any EV trained Pokemon - 150PC/Pokemon (everything above + EV trained to your liking)
Battle Ready lvl 50 - 200PC/Pokemon (everything above + lvled to 50 with moveset of your choosing)
Battle Ready lvl 100 - 300PC/Pokemon (everything above + lvled to 100 with moveset of your choosing)"

"The Request Form"
"When placing an order please copy and paste the following form (1 for each Pokemon you're requesting) INTO A REPLY TO THIS THREAD and fill it out as specifically as possible so I know exactly what you want!"

Pokemon:
Nickname (optional):

Nature:

IVs (put an x for any non-perfect stats):
Egg Moves (if any):

EVs:
Battle Ready?:

(lvl 50/100?):

Moveset (if making battle ready):
Move 1 -
Move 2 -
Move 3 -
Move 4 -
Deadline (if any, please be reasonable):
Leafwind member?:

turtle.png
Discount
turtle.png

Any member in Leafwind gets 50% of anything, but @bdubo1 breeding is 30% off.
@bdubo1

IGN: Bendy
Friend Code: 1736-2272-3108

@Zac1297

IGN: Ben
Friend Code: 4425-1947-3253

@Zac1297 will be in charge of the shop, but @bdubo1 is in charge of breeding and trading the pokemon he bred.

Last edited:

testing