Active TEAM XIT MEMBERS (vote here)

Which Pokemon would you like to see as your mascot on the new site banner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
Hey XIT dudes,

I'm wondering who you want to represent you as a mascot for the new site banner. :) Above there is a poll that I generated using the art currently associated with your team (mewtwo, charizard x, and charizard y).

Feel free to comment below with something different you'd like. Whatever generates the most votes or talk is what I will be using for my banner submission (MULTIPLE VOTES ARE ALLOWED)! I just want you all to be represented how you wish! :) Thanks!

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Isn't this the responsibility of XIT members to hold and nominate a poll for a mascot if they don't have one already?

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
I'm not asking them to vote to nominate one. I'm just asking what they'd like to use.
Isn't this the responsibility of XIT members to hold and nominate a poll for a mascot if they don't have one already?

I just made a poll with the art I'm seeing them use. That's all this is.

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Yeah but in general chat you'll get a lot of non XIT members who can vote so is it really gonna be legit?

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
Yeah but in general chat you'll get a lot of non XIT members who can vote so is it really gonna be legit?

Idc. Majority vote is what most people would like to see on the banner anyway and as far as I know XIT doesn't have an official mascot. I rather have a general populous vote than just my own opinion anyway.

NotThatGuy

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Idc. Majority vote is what most people would like to see on the banner anyway and as far as I know XIT doesn't have an official mascot. I rather have a general populous vote than just my own opinion anyway.
What do you expect it's Team XIT

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
Lol, and how many of them are actually active?
Yeah thats the point XD Which is why I decided that if it was public oh well... at least if others vote I'll know what everyone would generally like to see.

testing