Closed The Ditto Megastore

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
Yes I'm still interested, only problem is my 3DS wont connect to my internet. I'll let you know as soon as I find a way to fix it.
Also I'm not sure which nature I want cuz I really don't know what difference it makes in a ditto, so can you fill me in on the difference it makes?

The difference it makes is just that you can give the everstone to the ditto in order to breed that nature. It is entirely up to you which one you choose. I for example breed a lot of special-attack pokemon and use a Modest ditto most of the time. It is just preference really. :) Hopefully I make sense, it's quite late here aha!

MrMiniBeast

Youngster Joey
Credits
The difference it makes is just that you can give the everstone to the ditto in order to breed that nature. It is entirely up to you which one you choose. I for example breed a lot of special-attack pokemon and use a Modest ditto most of the time. It is just preference really. :) Hopefully I make sense, it's quite late here aha!

Well after an hour long call with Nintendo it does not seem like my wifi troubles will ever be fixed. However, I should be able to go to a friends house or something over the weekend where I can make the trade.
BTW after hearing the explanation I think I'd like to spend 700pc for a ditto of every nature.

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
Well after an hour long call with Nintendo it does not seem like my wifi troubles will ever be fixed. However, I should be able to go to a friends house or something over the weekend where I can make the trade.
BTW after hearing the explanation I think I'd like to spend 700pc for a ditto of every nature.

Is it Nintendo's issue or your own home wifi? :)
And the weekend is fine! What is your timezone so I know when best to catch you? Mine is GMT+1
:) I can do the whole ditto pack just make sure you've got enough Pokemon to trade me back aha ;)
Thank you!

MrMiniBeast

Youngster Joey
Credits
Is it Nintendo's issue or your own home wifi? :)
And the weekend is fine! What is your timezone so I know when best to catch you? Mine is GMT+1
:) I can do the whole ditto pack just make sure you've got enough Pokemon to trade me back aha ;)
Thank you!

Yeah I'm EST
and I don't think its a problem with my 3ds because no other 3ds can connect to my wifi and it can connect to other routers, but I don't know whats wrong with my router because all of the settings are normal.
Because I'm going to have to connect to wifi somewhere else, it would be helpful if you dm'ed me your phone number so i can text you instead of working solely over the forum
And btw I have to start catching some metapods and pidgeys ;)

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
Yeah I'm EST
and I don't think its a problem with my 3ds because no other 3ds can connect to my wifi and it can connect to other routers, but I don't know whats wrong with my router because all of the settings are normal.
Because I'm going to have to connect to wifi somewhere else, it would be helpful if you dm'ed me your phone number so i can text you instead of working solely over the forum
And btw I have to start catching some metapods and pidgeys ;)

If you are EST then surely it would cost you money to contact me as I'm technically abroad for you? Lol xD

pplzdude

Just A Nice Guy
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
If you are EST then surely it would cost you money to contact me as I'm technically abroad for you? Lol xD

Well actually I text my prick Brit friends all the time and no extra charges.

Poochies

Youngster Joey
Credits
I am selling shiny or non-shiny 6IV Foreign Dittos'.
Please let me know whether you want a shiny or non-shiny Ditto and which nature you would like. Each Ditto comes with a free Destiny Knot.

Aegislash, Modest nature, 5IV (0 Speed), Stance Change
Talonflame, Jolly Nature, 6IV, Gale Wings
Hydreigon, Modest Nature, 6IV Levitate
Politoed, Modest Nature, 6IV Drizzle
Ludicolo, Modest Nature, 6IV Swift Swim

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
Aegislash, Modest nature, 5IV (0 Speed), Stance Change
Talonflame, Jolly Nature, 6IV, Gale Wings
Hydreigon, Modest Nature, 6IV Levitate
Politoed, Modest Nature, 6IV Drizzle
Ludicolo, Modest Nature, 6IV Swift Swim

Thank you for the trade :)! If you could leave me positive feedback I'd much appreciate it ^^ I will be leaving you some!

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
How much for all 20 natured dittos (all but the neutral natures), non shiny?
The neutral natures are just sort of included in the bundle for free, so it would still be 700pc for all of them xD I guess I wasn't clear on it, so I can knock 30pc off if you're still interested.
Let me know! Thank you!

Bendy

Pokémon Champion
Credits
haha alright, that's fine then :) maybe I'll just wonder trade the neutral ones off and see what I can get lolz xD I really need all the natures for my breeding shop though.

*cough*theonethatjakesolovinglycopiedfromme*cough* what, did you say something?

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
haha alright, that's fine then :) maybe I'll just wonder trade the neutral ones off and see what I can get lolz xD I really need all the natures for my breeding shop though.

*cough*theonethatjakesolovinglycopiedfromme*cough* what, did you say something?

Haha okay :) 670pc then please xD Let me know when you're good to trade!

testing