Closed The Parent Bank - Earn PC Here. Read more inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKawaiiEspeon

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Ok!^-^ I'll add u Collecter:)

{Miyang}

Youngster Joey
Credits
i want to donate some pokes how can i do it :3?

Parent_Bank

Youngster Joey
Credits
i want to donate some pokes how can i do it :3?
Hi there, thank you for considering donating!
To donate you just need to get in contact with one of our staff. Here are a few things we're looking for in donations.

46d7180950.png

You can contact @PunSniperSylveon to process your donation and we'll keep a tab on your donation~
Here's their info,
FC: 2595 - 1743 - 8383
IGN: Frankie

appoh

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
this is a great idea! i look forward to using this and donating when i get some awesome parents(currently working on a perfect tyrunt with 4 egg moves

appoh

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I have a tyrunt with adamant and 4 eggmoves, and an exploud with adamant and fire fang, ice fang, thunder fang. All moves that he can pass down as he is in 2 of the biggest egg groups, he also has max ivs

bbgrg

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hi, I would like to give 11 female pokes.

Two Marills, one with Thick Fat and one with Huge Power. Both have 4 egg moves.
Two Pidgeys, both with different abilities and 4 egg moves each.
Three Natus, one with Magic Bounce and the other two with Early Bird and Synchronize. All have 4 egg moves.
Two Tentacools with different abilities; 4 egg moves each.
Two Fletchlings, one with Gale Wings and another with Big Pecks. They both carry one egg move which is Tailwind.

Skullster

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Can I send in pokemons that others have sent in already, or is it only pokemons that havent been donated yet?
Would you take for example 5 of the exact same pokemons (females ofc) for the same price or can you only donate one of them.

Please reply. This looks like something I could be very interrested in! :)

pplzdude

Just A Nice Guy
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
I have about 200-250 Breed Mons with Egg Moves, HA and some with a special ball. When can I donate them?
I have about 200-250 Breed Mons with Egg Moves, HA and some with a special ball. When can I donate them?
Since my shoppe is running slow right now, id love to help out with breeding pokes you need :) just let me know what you have so I dont double produce what you have :)

Thanks! :)

Collector hasn't been on for weeks so don't expect an answer in the near future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

testing