• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

The PerfectPokemon LGBT Megathread!

Element Of Smash

Unslaad Krongrah
Donor
Credits
Well hi all i'm Rae not exactly sure what i'd class my self as in terms of sexuality. I'm in a relationship of 4 years and we've had a daughter together but I have had sexual experiences with males that I did enjoy but never really went any further and not since my current relationship. Don't know if you'd call it "just a phase" as the older generation seem to like to refer to it as but oh well :3. Also add me to that "UK triangle" I live in Scotland now but grew up in Yorkshire xD

I've been a chef straight from high school whilst doing an apprenticeship and attending a chef's school. Currently hold 2 Michelin stars and a rosette. I have played pokemon since I was about 5 when I got my hands on my older brothers gaeboy colour and pokemon blue version. Other games I enjoy are mainly MMORPG's (FFXIV online, WoW, LoL etc.)

As far as interesting jobs and attending comps etc I'm pretty bboring never had the opportunity arise as much as I would love to. Thanks all and peace out xD
Good to have you here! I had a few friends in culinary while I was in high school. One of them also went on to become a chef! Good stuff!

And hey, it doesn't matter how you classify yourself. Or how anyone else does either. Some of us have a label and are really proud of it and take comfort in it. Others take the same things from not having a label. You're still you, and you're still beautiful, and that's all that matters, man!

Unrelated: Story time edit is up!