• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active Thoughs about the next Pokemon game

What will the next "new" pokemon game be?

• Total voters

Golden Rule

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I wanted to know your thoughts about what the next "new" pokemon game will be. In other words do you think it will be a new game or a remake, and why do you think this way. If possible try to prove your theory. I would like to have this discussion open until news for the new game comes out. I personally believe that the next game will be a Diamond & Pearl Remake. What do you think about this? Please discuss your ideas.:Biggrin:

Ary

Scare Queen
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Credits
I wanted to know your thoughts about what the next "new" pokemon game will be. In other words do you think it will be a new game or a remake, and why do you think this way. If possible try to prove your theory. I would like to have this discussion open until news for the new game comes out. I personally believe that the next game will be a Diamond & Pearl Remake. What do you think about this? Please discuss your ideas.:Biggrin:

I honestly don't think its going to be a remake so to speak but I feel they will be pulling things from other games such as the new pokenav stuff that currently in oras but I hope they bring back the buy ur own house thing from the diamond/pearl/platinum series mebbe adding new megas from older gens ( hopefully luxray )

now xy was basically a test on the 3D software for the game and oras somewhat improved I think they will of course continue to try and improve upon this seeing as how the free world flying in oras was loved but still could be improved such as mebbe running into fellow sky trainers instead of just pokemon etc etc etc...

Golden Rule

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I honestly don't think its going to be a remake so to speak but I feel they will be pulling things from other games such as the new pokenav stuff that currently in oras but I hope they bring back the buy ur own house thing from the diamond/pearl/platinum series mebbe adding new megas from older gens ( hopefully luxray )

now xy was basically a test on the 3D software for the game and oras somewhat improved I think they will of course continue to try and improve upon this seeing as how the free world flying in oras was loved but still could be improved such as mebbe running into fellow sky trainers instead of just pokemon etc etc etc...
How about combining the flying with Oras with the sky Battles in X and Y. Real Sky Battles.

Ary

Scare Queen
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Credits
How about combining the flying with Oras with the sky Battles in X and Y. Real Sky Battles.

that's wt I was saying but actually meeting these trainers in the sky as well i.e. they are flying on their mon

Golden Rule

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
that's wt I was saying but actually meeting these trainers in the sky as well i.e. they are flying on their mon
That was what I meant. I think they should bring back the 4 seasons from Black and White. Makes the game more realistic.

Ary

Scare Queen
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Credits
That was what I meant. I think they should bring back the 4 seasons from Black and White. Makes the game more realistic.
ehhh people would constantly be changing the date on their ds again in order to get certain mons that kills the fun I see no point honestly

Golden Rule

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
ehhh people would constantly be changing the date on their ds again in order to get certain mons that kills the fun I see no point honestly
What if they made an update that prevented that or if the seasons were controlled by the game hours you played on instead of the DS clock? Thoughts?

Golden Rule

Pokémon Trainer
Credits

Ary

Scare Queen
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Credits
What if they made an update that prevented that or if the seasons were controlled by the game hours you played on instead of the DS clock? Thoughts?

I think thatd be a silly update its ur ds u should be able to control everything heck I can control everything except the firmware

Golden Rule

Pokémon Trainer
Credits

Ary

Scare Queen
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Credits
How about the times of the day returning?
I honestly don't think thatd do that. mebbe they will just have the game not be affected by the date and merely how many days passed since u started playing the game to determine the weather/season

Golden Rule

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
That would be the idea, so that you couldn't control the time of day, season, or other factors affected by the DS clock.
I honestly don't think thatd do that. mebbe they will just have the game not be affected by the date and merely how many days passed since u started playing the game to determine the weather/season

Ary

Scare Queen
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Credits
That would be the idea, so that you couldn't control the time of day, season, or other factors affected by the DS clock.
I suppose it could work although personally I don't see seasons making too strong of a comeback ... mebbe individual route weather thou

Golden Rule

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I suppose it could work although personally I don't see seasons making too strong of a comeback ... mebbe individual route weather thou
do you thinkt hey would ever make the game come with easy normal or hard mode fromt he start of the game? Or have a region where the national dex is used at the start because the region is so big? Or the number of gyms increase so that you have to battle every type with a leader/ elite member? (Storyline/ post game wise)

Ary

Scare Queen
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Credits
do you thinkt hey would ever make the game come with easy normal or hard mode fromt he start of the game? Or have a region where the national dex is used at the start because the region is so big? Or the number of gyms increase so that you have to battle every type with a leader/ elite member? (Storyline/ post game wise)
gyms were increased in HG/SS

I doubt about the dex thou its gotta be earned

I would like to think once they run out of regiens they will combine them all similar to HG/SS but on a larger scale and literally make a pokemon world

Golden Rule

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
gyms were increased in HG/SS

I doubt about the dex thou its gotta be earned

I would like to think once they run out of regiens they will combine them all similar to HG/SS but on a larger scale and literally make a pokemon world
I know but i meant that they have 4 Elite 4 Members speicalize plus the 13/14 other types have gyms. Some could be before and other the storyline like in HG/SS.
How about the dex having locks on certain national pokemon until they reached a certain part in the story.
What if they connected all the regions and you could choose which gyms you could challenge for the eight classic gyms before the elite 4 as long as they didn't battle a gym with that type before?

Ary

Scare Queen
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Credits
I know but i meant that they have 4 Elite 4 Members speicalize plus the 13/14 other types have gyms. Some could be before and other the storyline like in HG/SS.
How about the dex having locks on certain national pokemon until they reached a certain part in the story.
What if they connected all the regions and you could choose which gyms you could challenge for the eight classic gyms before the elite 4 as long as they didn't battle a gym with that type before?

I personally don't like the E4 specializing in their teams I think it would be harder if they didn't tbh

locking dex would also mean trading via gts or wondertrade wouldn't effect dex which would be a real shame

and that seems too open world for the beginning on the game. mebbe after u beat the main E4 u can unlock free world access and lead to a world champ battle of sorts

BlaZe_SquaD

Youngster Joey
Credits
The rumors flying around are:
-New Region
-Based off Canada
-Dark, Phsycic, and (electric?) starters
-Steampunk Moose Legendary?!?!?

testing