• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active Thoughs about the next Pokemon game

What will the next "new" pokemon game be?

• Total voters

Jord

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Well I already posted a Thread like this and I have some more rumours for you:
Remake red, blue, yellow ( only games not playable on 3ds
Pokemon Z OR Pokemon x2y2 (Gamefreak said they wanted to surprise us again like they did with black and white)
X2andY2 would then get a 2nd starter from johto (chico,cynda,totodile)
Pikachu detective
Pokemon Plusle & Minum

PokemonFan

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I think remake of gen4 is next in line since there are gen1, gen2 and gen3 remake already but Jord have a point - only gen1 not playable on 3ds so i'm not sure now. But i really like a new gen plus new pokemon though. Recycle the old one is OK but it got boring now

Jord

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I think remake of gen4 is next in line since there are gen1, gen2 and gen3 remake already but Jord have a point - only gen1 not playable on 3ds so i'm not sure now. But i really like a new gen plus new pokemon though. Recycle the old one is OK but it got boring now

Yeah and they are probably not going to make a remake, since they just did that with ORAS

Myrkury

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
They should make one super game where it has ALL the regions! ^^ Or the other regions can be dlcs!

Jord

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
They should make one super game where it has ALL the regions! ^^ Or the other regions can be dlcs!

My thoughts exactly!
Start like Ash in Palet town with pikachu and make it possible to encounter the rrest of the starters throughout the regions. and in every new region you have to start over with a new starter.
Would be hard to make it since your pokemon should be around lvl 500 after you played all the 6 regions xD

Myrkury

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
My thoughts exactly!
Start like Ash in Palet town with pikachu and make it possible to encounter the rrest of the starters throughout the regions. and in every new region you have to start over with a new starter.
Would be hard to make it since your pokemon should be around lvl 500 after you played all the 6 regions xD
Maybe every time you enter a new region you only can control pokes up to a certain level until you get the relevant gym badges again? That could work!

PokemonFan

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Maybe every time you enter a new region you only can control pokes up to a certain level until you get the relevant gym badges again? That could work!
That would be great but i highly doubt it can happen. It will take a huge load of effort and resource to do that rather than make individual game. And i don't think the 3ds game card can hold such amount of data either

Jord

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
true :p
then it would really be like Ash and his pikachu. where his lvl 10000 pikachu loses from a lvl 5 snivy xD
but I like the idea :)

Golden Rule

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Instead of riding bikes they should let us ride pokemon!
They sort of did that in X & Y. Ok what if they had a normal dex but the dex had more than the normal 150 or so pokemon like in platinum. After you beat the game you could do the all the other regions and beat their gyms, Elite four, and finally after you did all that you have to battle a set of the strongest trainers in all the regions with Super powerful pokemon, with the whole nine years. If you got through all that you receive some special(s) items, pokemon, etc. How about that?

Jord

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I think that Myrkury meath that instead of riding a bike or running we could always just jump on the back of our pokemon and run around on them ^^

Myrkury

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
@PokemonFan a guy can dream! Hahaha

@Jord hahaha i never understood how ash can win the pokemon league at the end of a season and lose to the first gym the next one. LOL

@Golden Rule hmm thats sorta true. But it wasnt for very long! Imagine if you could ride them whenever and wherever they want. Abit like how you fly on a lati in oras!

Jord

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
@PokemonFan a guy can dream! Hahaha

@Jord hahaha i never understood how ash can win the pokemon league at the end of a season and lose to the first gym the next one. LOL

@Golden Rule hmm thats sorta true. But it wasnt for very long! Imagine if you could ride them whenever and wherever they want. Abit like how you fly on a lati in oras!

Yap that is one of the 2 things that I hate about the anime.
The other thing is that Ash cannot get older haha
He stays 11 xD

Myrkury

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Yap that is one of the 2 things that I hate about the anime.
The other thing is that Ash cannot get older haha
He stays 11 xD
He actually looks slightly older now though! But not as old as he should be hahaha

Jord

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
He actually looks slightly older now though! But not as old as he should be hahaha

Yeah but they did mention in the anime of black and white that Ash is a 11 year old boy. That was the moment where i thought: NOOO WAY he cant still be 11 and I am 20 xD

Golden Rule

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Yeah but they did mention in the anime of black and white that Ash is a 11 year old boy. That was the moment where i thought: NOOO WAY he cant still be 11 and I am 20 xD
He is suppose to be be in his mid 20s to late 20s. But you know how they can do anything in cartoons/ video games. You would think that with all that training he would be able to win at the elite four already.:Biggrin:

Prototype22

The Cyborg
Credits
I honestly think the new pokemon game would either be a remake of red and blue (gotta stick to your roots it was built out of these 2 or 3 if u count green it only names sense to remake them but that's just my opinion)

Jord

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
He is suppose to be be in his mid 20s to late 20s. But you know how they can do anything in cartoons/ video games. You would think that with all that training he would be able to win at the elite four already.:Biggrin:

haha yeah he would finally be the pokemon master. be champion of the whole pokemon world. but he still loses of lvl 5 snivy xD

TheNexGen

Pokémon Champion
Credits
haha yeah he would finally be the pokemon master. be champion of the whole pokemon world. but he still loses of lvl 5 snivy xD
lol thats why i stopped watching the series, that always throws me off, makes me want to cuss out my tv when he loses :rage::Mad:

ericashes

Staff member
Mod
Will Not Fall
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
honestly I just want to see a new gen. These remakes feel like a waste of time. But seeing as we got x/y recently I doubt a new gen will be out within the next few years, or even a new game for that matter.

Jord

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
honestly I just want to see a new gen. These remakes feel like a waste of time. But seeing as we got x/y recently I doubt a new gen will be out within the next few years, or even a new game for that matter.

I really want to see a Next gen as well, but your thoughts are the same as mine. They will do something completely unrexpected for the 20th anniversary game, but I think it wont be a new gen

testing