Active time suggestion!

Yamatori

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
i want to suggest the creation of a clock in the website so we all have the same stable server (forum) time to arrange our trades sells and tournaments! i am tired of using a time converter every time i want to arrange something :)

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
i want to suggest the creation of a clock in the website so we all have the same stable server (forum) time to arrange our trades sells and tournaments! i am tired of using a time converter every time i want to arrange something :)

Not a bad idea, i'll ask doulie about it

But, on a side note stop making your suggestion threads in general chat, we have a whole thread for them...

(Moved)

Yamatori

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Not a bad idea, i'll ask doulie about it

But, on a side note stop making your suggestion threads in general chat, we have a whole thread for them...

(Moved)
you are right but i was affraid that no one will look at suggestion thread :)

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
you are right but i was affraid that no one will look at suggestion thread :)

That's no excuse for posting it in the wrong section >.<

Giovanni

Honorable
Credits

I would enjoy a world clock.

Yamatori

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
as a programmer my self i know it will take some minutes to make one or even faster use a free aready made one! so there is no point not to have one

testing