• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Trade

Kitsuma

Youngster Joey
Credits
1. I don't have much. I've just gotten started, but it's a good thing I'm not asking for big awesome things.
2. This list may be updated, as I go through more of what I may need.

Since, I want to complete the pokedex, before I even think of breeding, and partly because every pokemon I catch will be trained and groomed for competitive and later breeding: These are the pokemon that I require to help me get to that goal. Please keep these things in mind:

1. I don't care what nature it is.
2. I don't care the gender.
3. I don't care if it was bred or caught fresh from the grass.
4. I don't care if it's shiny or not.
5. I like nicknames. Since, I don't know the pokemon, I'm going to trust that you can come up with a pretty kewl nickname.

Without further ado, here is the starting list. I'll remove the pokemon I gain.

1. Rattata

Please Read:
To trade for it, I can easily capture a pokemon that you may want in return. Just be sure to name it when you reply.

Also, Please tell me what you would be willing to trade for it. It is nice of you guys to even offer the trade, but I feel really bad when you guys don't say what you want. Even if some of the pokemon are run off or extras that you had.

Last edited:

Miles8088

Top Kek Champion
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
I can give you a shiny fennekin and froakie for good feedback and promoting my shop

Kitsuma

Youngster Joey
Credits
I can give you a shiny fennekin and froakie for good feedback and promoting my shop

Oh wow...Well, then I accept! Do you want me to just give you random pokemon for the exchange?

Miles8088

Top Kek Champion
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
Ok then. Just give me a few to get you the pokemon. Also how would I leave feedback for you shops?
Click on my name then click trading profile. Also later when you get some credits you should check it out. Finally I would be very appreciative if around the site you put in a good word and give them this link if they ask http://perfectpokemon.com/threads/m...-shop-cloning-make-shiny-etc.3367/#post-42911. Don't spam but just if you ever get a chance I would be happy

Kitsuma

Youngster Joey
Credits
Click on my name then click trading profile. Also later when you get some credits you should check it out. Finally I would be very appreciative if around the site you put in a good word and give them this link if they ask http://perfectpokemon.com/threads/m...-shop-cloning-make-shiny-etc.3367/#post-42911. Don't spam but just if you ever get a chance I would be happy

Then consider it done. I'm ready for the trade now as well. My FC is my signature if you didn't notice :)

Last edited:

Miles8088

Top Kek Champion
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
For some reason I can't view signatures don't know what it is

Kitsuma

Youngster Joey
Credits
That's okay. Technology will be technology.

FC:5344-0101-4994

Kitsuma

Youngster Joey
Credits
i have all but the rattata if your interested and they have 5ivs

That would awesome! What will you trade for them? Again, let me remind you that I am new and will not have awesome pokemon like that.

testing