• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Trusted Seller Badge

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits

ComansoRowlett

Pokémon Trainer
Trusted Seller
Credits
How can you find out how many times you have sold things or whatever? I would like to apply for one if I have met the sufficient requirements

Mynor1

Hot Stuff
Staff member
Admin
Credits
Yeah I want to get one too :p

MMawile

The Fairy Master
Credits
id like to apply for one

RicJames99

Pokémon Trainer
Trusted Seller
Credits
I would like to apply for my Trusted Seller Badge. I think i meet the requirements.

doulie

King of the Ring
Staff member
Admin
Credits
Congrats on meeting the requirements for a trusted seller badge:
dragoose
x0rqasmatr0n
hazama
ComansoRowlett
RicJames99

Did not yet meet the requirements:
Mynor (22)
MMawile (17)
~Digital_Convoy~ (16)

MMawile

The Fairy Master
Credits
Congrats on meeting the requirements for a trusted seller badge:
dragoose
x0rqasmatr0n
hazama
ComansoRowlett
RicJames99

Did not yet meet the requirements:
Mynor (22)
MMawile (17)
~Digital_Convoy~ (16)
hey um im wondering about this. how do you count them? because I know that i have at least 27 sales.

Last edited:

x0rqasmatr0n

Bad Blood
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
Thanks doulie :)

MMawile

The Fairy Master
Credits
id like to reapply. i believe i have about 32 sales (any transaction 25pc and above was a completed sale)

TheNexMaster

Eyepatch
Credits
Have 30 sales :D

doulie

King of the Ring
Staff member
Admin
Credits
*The Requirements for this badge has changed.
In our continued efforts to make Perfect Pokemon a user friendly and safe environment, we are implementing the Trusted Seller Badge. If you are a seller that has received 30 or more positive transaction feedback and no undisputed negative strikes, contact an admin and apply for your own trusted seller badge.

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
*The Requirements for this badge has changed.
In our continued efforts to make Perfect Pokemon a user friendly and safe environment, we are implementing the Trusted Seller Badge. If you are a seller that has received 30 or more positive transaction feedback and no undisputed negative strikes, contact an admin and apply for your own trusted seller badge.

So do all the sales I've made before the feedback system was put in place not count towards my badge anymore?

doulie

King of the Ring
Staff member
Admin
Credits
So do all the sales I've made before the feedback system was put in place not count towards my badge anymore?
You can reach out to the people you sold to and ask for the feed back.

There where too many descripenecies with trying to determine what counts as a successful transaction, and what doesn't.

testing