Active Update: Shiny 6IV Legendaries, Shiny 6IV Non-Legendaries, and More!

Christa

Youngster Joey
Credits
Update:
I've started to put together a list/spreadsheet of things I am currently selling.
To view the current pokemon up for grabs please visit this link:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15WIWESkf01DkJK9-CO9ichGpFmanBs1msVhRpOgmv94/edit?usp=sharing

This list is not yet complete with all of the pokemon I have to offer and I will continue to update it every so often.
Also not mentioned are the additional deals:
-buy 2 get 1 of equal or lower price free
-buy 3 shiny non-legends get any legend or shiny legend free
Feel free to ask any questions, if there are pokemon currently taken they will be marked off on the spreadsheet :)

Recent Pokemon Added:
-Shiny 6IV Raikou
-Shiny 6IV Entei
-Shiny 6IV HA Lugia
-Shiny 6IV HA Ho-Oh
-Shiny 6IV HA KB Torchic
-Shiny 4IV KB Lotad
-6IV Event Keldeo

Last edited:

Stellar

Mr. Steal Your Girl
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
what are the natures of uxie and azelf?

Christa

Youngster Joey
Credits
yup, both are shiny 6iv, would you like me to list the stats so you can check on online calculators?

Christa

Youngster Joey
Credits
for 50 PC you can get the Uxie or Azelf, or you can purchase another and I can give you a 3 for 2 deal and you get one for free :)

Christa

Youngster Joey
Credits
i will think about it, about to go memes. night babe!!! :D
I changed some of the pricing but if you are still interested in purchasing Azelf and Uxie I can keep it at the price of 100 PC for both for you and still include the 3 for 2 deal :)

Stellar

Mr. Steal Your Girl
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
I changed some of the pricing but if you are still interested in purchasing Azelf and Uxie I can keep it at the price of 100 PC for both for you and still include the 3 for 2 deal :)
yeah, i will buy the azelf and uxie from you and want the cresslia for free. I will be able to trade around 5 US central time. :D

Stellar

Mr. Steal Your Girl
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
hello are you ready to trade? I want instead these: 6 IV Shiny Giratina, 6 IV Shiny Shaymin, and 6 IV Shiny Darkrai.

Christa

Youngster Joey
Credits
hello are you ready to trade? I want instead these: 6 IV Shiny Giratina, 6 IV Shiny Shaymin, and 6 IV Shiny Darkrai.
Shiny 6IV Darkrai - 100 PC
Shiny 6IV Giratina - 90 PC
Shiny 6IV Shaymin - 90 PC (free)
total: 190 PC

also, just so you know the Darkrai has 5 IV's at 31 and the attack IV at 0. In addition, it's marked off on the document as an inventory of 0 so you'll have to wait 30 - 60 mins for me to get it, if you don't mind. :)

testing