Active Update: Shiny 6IV Legendaries, Shiny 6IV Non-Legendaries, and More!

Christa

Youngster Joey
Credits
Alright, done with the Darkrai ^w^ My FC is 1650-1778-9973 and ign Christa. After you've transferred over the credits we can start to trade :)

Stellar

Mr. Steal Your Girl
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
Shiny 6IV Darkrai - 100 PC
Shiny 6IV Giratina - 90 PC
Shiny 6IV Shaymin - 90 PC (free)
total: 190 PC

also, just so you know the Darkrai has 5 IV's at 31 and the attack IV at 0. In addition, it's marked off on the document as an inventory of 0 so you'll have to wait 30 - 60 mins for me to get it, if you don't mind. :)
alright so are you ready? I will send the 190 PC when you are ready. also are these pokes legit?

nolito123

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I'll take the Bulbasaur only please 20 pc right?

Christa

Youngster Joey
Credits
I'll take the Bulbasaur only please 20 pc right?
Yup bulbasaur will be 20 PC :) just so you know, I was not able to check the exactvalues of each IV since it's level 1, hence the question marks, but I don know it is not 6iv. Are you still interested in purchasing it?

nolito123

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Yup bulbasaur will be 20 PC :) just so you know, I was not able to check the exactvalues of each IV since it's level 1, hence the question marks, but I don know it is not 6iv. Are you still interested in purchasing it?
Yes i am still interested but i already noticed that thank you

Stellar

Mr. Steal Your Girl
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
just send the PC over, i am ready whenever you are
thanks!! Please put postive feedback for me. to do it, click the green number near my avatar

testing