Active VGC 2014: What surprised you the most?

Martin

I'm just kinda here
Donor
Credits
The aim of this thread is this: I want to find out what you felt the biggest surprise of the 2014 VGC season was in your opinions. Was it Pachirisu winning at worlds, or was it the variety of underrated Rotom formes at said event? I want you to tell me what was the most spectacular/unusual/surprising thing you saw at any point during this year's VGCs (just so long as they aren't messed up round 1 or 2 sets like Rock Tomb Kangaskhan, but otherwise go wild!).

To get this thread going, I'm going to say that it was a team consisting of 6 Eeveelutions that I saw in one of the later rounds of the UK national championships (I had a record of 4W 1L at the time). Also when I was pitted up against semi-famous battler Xenoblade Hero in the following round that was a nice surpirse, and it was one hell of a match, and it came down to whether a non-sun-boosted Overheat from Mega Charizard Y would KO a Hydreigon from 30% health which decided whether I would win or not, and it did: earning me the match.

Now for you're opinions. Feel free to discuss them, just so long as you don't go and flame each other's opinions it should be fine.

MegaUmbreon

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
Picharisu. Just picharisu.

testing