What is your favorite movie series of all time?

Mynor1

Hot Stuff
Staff member
Admin
Credits
I actually have many to list. I love the Saw series, Star Wars of course, and my favorite has to be Transformers even though the second one was kind of bad and did not relate to the older shows as much. I've always been a Transfomers fan (My room is covered in them even at 19 years old haha) and I loved seeing my favorite robots in a live action movie :) List your favorite series below and give an explanation why! :)

Gold 2.0

The Immortal Dragon Underdog with a Heart of Steel
Staff member
Mod
Donor
Credits
My favorite movie series is Harry Potter:)
I remember my grandma telling me that when I was 3 days out of the hospital, that they took me to the very first one. I've grown up a Potter freak and I was really sad about the series ending/: I loved the books even more tho!

Mynor1

Hot Stuff
Staff member
Admin
Credits
My favorite movie series is Harry Potter:)
I remember my grandma telling me that when I was 3 days out of the hospital, that they took me to the very first one. I've grown up a Potter freak and I was really sad about the series ending/: I loved the books even more tho!
As a kid I tried reading all the books as they came out but stopped at around The Goblet of Fire D: They were great and I love how well they did with the movies :)

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
As a kid I tried reading all the books as they came out but stopped at around The Goblet of Fire D: They were great and I love how well they did with the movies :)
The movies were good, except they totally neglected how much the house elves were involved... >_>

This series hasn't come out yet, but I'm just gonna say it's my favorite. That is, the Maze Runner!

kankuro236

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Credits
Probably Star Wars and the Dark Knight Series.

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
I always like rewatching Star Wars. ^-^ Gosh it's hard for me to say... I have a bad tendency of not rewatching movies, even if I love them. D:

I'm a big fan of all the marvel stuff that's been coming out recently. I really like the spider man movies that came out years ago (not the new stuff as much).

LegacyAndrew

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I SAY I HAVE'T SEEN IT YET!!!
Definitely worth the watch! The movie aged beautifully, and the future setting in the 2nd movie isn't THAT far off from what's around now, with 3d movies, big screen tvs, etc :p

Also, Jurassic Park is a close second, along with Rambo.

Argue

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
I love the Lion King series. It was very heart felt.

I also like child's play up until the newer chuckies.

Scary movie was funny too, up until SM4.

My all time favorite has to be Bad Boys. It was so fun to watch and great medicine for the soul. :D

Aki

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Credits
Harry Potter for me, I've watched all of them in the movies, bought the entire set of books and read them about 4 times complete and also bought the complete box set of movies and had a marathon watching:)

Cherub Tomo

Pokémon Champion
Credits
My favorite movie series would have to be the Final Destination, Star Wars, and Harry Potter. Where action/suspense/gore all meet!

ericashes

Staff member
Mod
Will Not Fall
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
star wars....the older ones that is.

testing