• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

What is your favourite pokemon and why?

Jord

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
My favorite pokemon is Totodile.
I have a collection of crocodiles from all over the world (not real crocodiles)
And Totodile has the same personality as i have in the Anime.
I just love that little Jolly Croc ^^

Combustiblelimes

Pokémon Champion
Credits
My favorite pokemon should have to be alakazam because I like pychic types the most and it's naturally fast plus I love it's mega evolution it's totaly worth training an abra for it
Totally agree with you. Love Alakazam and his mega. Abra was the first Pokemon I caught in Red way back when.

Zikuchiri

Youngster Joey
Credits
Shiny Gardevoire, love everything about it especially the design :3 (especially the mega form)
RdhT0Vr.jpg

DannySteeden

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Heliolisk 100% it dances. It dances! I mean come on, also that flaring it's neck thing like the little dinosaur in Jurassic Park is really cool on electric moves and he still manages to be cute at the same time, wow :D

Torgr676

Youngster Joey
Credits
The first starter I ever picked was charamander, way back in red. When he evoled the first time I thought eh he's pretty cool, little did I know what level 36 had in store for me. 36 finally was here....evolution was going on...screen flashing...heart racing at this point...then I lay eyes on my first Charizard...."Oh my sweet baby lanta, it's a dragon" I thought to my self. To my disappointment fire flying. Then...6 gens later he Finally got his day in the sun. Dragon flying...Sadly mega Y was just to good lol. Charizard was the first 3rd stage evolution I seen and by far still my favorite....even if it is Y that ends up being the greater of the two Lol.

Lord_Avereck

Youngster Joey
Credits
Pinsir, he always looked cool to me as a kid, and his mega form is even cooler, and now he's viable and useful! <3

testing