Active Who is The Most Forgotten Pokemon ?!

Jirachi4Life

Youngster Joey
Credits
:pIt's totally mothim,....just wait,.....what is mothim again? A butterfly?,... No, no, that can't be right.....a moth? Maybe, but how does that match with its pre-Evos? Ummmmm.......

Baron Aaron

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
250px-019Rattata.png
That's not forgotten. There's a troll strategy used with a Level 1 Ratatta with Focus Sash and the techniques Quick attack and Endeavor.

CitizenSnips1000

Pokémon Champion
Credits
250px-223Remoraid.png

remoraid

CitizenSnips1000

Pokémon Champion
Credits
yea, i mostly think he is just a part of mantine but it is a separate pokemon

Brock

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Tournament Coordinator
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Battler
Credits
Is that just a mouse/rat you colored purple to try and trick me that its a pokemon :Nailbiting:

I think it is Gorrebys
Yee could be forgot about that one :Woot:

Definatly corsolla
Corsola yee I like its shiny form tho :D

:pIt's totally mothim,....just wait,.....what is mothim again? A butterfly?,... No, no, that can't be right.....a moth? Maybe, but how does that match with its pre-Evos? Ummmmm.......
lol ik right only male burmy evolve into Mothim if am a Burmy ill rather be a Mothim then a boring ol Wormadam anytime :)

That's not forgotten. There's a troll strategy used with a Level 1 Ratatta with Focus Sash and the techniques Quick attack and Endeavor.
so true hahaha I watched a YT vid with this guy knocking out a team of legends with that ratatta strategy x-3

yee true poor guy I like how they devolved him to mantine and how it eats matine's leftover food and keeps it clean :D

~~~~
Thanks for all the great responses guys :Joyful: <3

kankuro236

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Credits
250px-440Happiny.png

I honestly had to look this thing up on bulbapedia, I had like a recollection of what it looked like, but I could not remember what's name is.

jacob

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
tauros is probably one of the most forgotten sad but i don't think i have ever had one on any game

Tauros.gif

Brock

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Tournament Coordinator
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Battler
Credits
250px-440Happiny.png

I honestly had to look this thing up on bulbapedia, I had like a recollection of what it looked like, but I could not remember what's name is.
yee its Happiny a lot of the baby pkmn are forgotten :D

You guys Aren't thinking of the most forgottten pokemon, because you forgot this existed:
250px-605Elgyem.png
oh yeah that one alien dude :p

huh.... I can't remember.
;)
:p
:D
;)

tauros is probably one of the most forgotten sad but i don't think i have ever had one on any game

Tauros.gif
yee ash from the anime has like 30 I guess it had its prime moment :D

true honestly I liked its pre evolution better I wished they had given it a better evolution design :D

I swear, it is Dunsparce, they didn't even give him an eve yet. ;c
You Know who remembers @Krelbit and he makes sure we don't forgot ;)

Brock

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Tournament Coordinator
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Iron Will