• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active WiFi Set-Up for 3DS, please help!

Delani

Youngster Joey
Credits
Sorry if this sin't the place to put this, but I figured I could find someone that was savvi with wifi here. I have dealt with Nintendo's support before and they weren't very helpful for me, unfortunately.

Here is the issue I am having.

I recently moved, and my router/wifi in general got messed up, and something about the form changed. (i.e. like WEP and stuff) I am in no way familiar with any of this, nor can I seem to get someone that knows what they are talking about.

I do not know which form of wifi the 3DS is supposed to be on, I also do not know how to change my router to that form, and I do not have the security key for the router, not the wifi password (I have that).

Seriously, I need help with this. :c

Delani

Youngster Joey
Credits
If it doesnt work, u could always download connectify on your laptop and act as an hotspot so your ds can connect to it, thats assume your laptop has interenet access
http://www.connectify.me/
Yes, my laptop is able to connect to WiFi, but why does the 3DS have to be so complicated? :/
And if I download this, is there anything else I need to do to get it set up?

ChiYan

Youngster Joey
Credits
u just set a password for your ds to connect to it, i use it at my university since my ds couldn't connect directly to the uni's wifi

testing