Your Average Pokeman Player

Yungfaux

Hard at Work or Hardly Working
Staff member
Mod
Team Elite
Journalist
Credits
Hello, Perfect Pokemon users, I am a pokeman enjoyer. I have come here to explore this interesting website and possibly interact with the small community here. Maybe in the future as I build up an unbanned team we may even battle against each other!

About me; I am a teenaged boy from Canada, who has been playing pokemon since they were five or six. In general, I have been playing video games my whole life and my most memorable consoles of my childhood are the N64 and PS2 (in that order). I grew up with internet access, a good computer, and the WWW. I'm a geek/nerd so if you ever want to talk about anything techy, or something, don't be afraid. I may not know a lot about everything, but I learn quick and can help if you want. Also, my hobbies are making videos, making things like my signature, and making out.

Haha just kidding around, i'm not like that! ;)

Well, I don't want to end up putting my whole life story, but yeah. This is a good enough introduction!

It's exciting to be back in the world of online forums and whatnot, and I am looking forward to meeting new pokemon players and seeing what this site has to offer. :)

pplzdude

Just A Nice Guy
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
Hello, Perfect Pokemon users, I am a pokeman enjoyer. I have come here to explore this interesting website and possibly interact with the small community here. Maybe in the future as I build up an unbanned team we may even battle against each other!

About me; I am a teenaged boy from Canada, who has been playing pokemon since they were five or six. In general, I have been playing video games my whole life and my most memorable consoles of my childhood are the N64 and PS2 (in that order). I grew up with internet access, a good computer, and the WWW. I'm a geek/nerd so if you ever want to talk about anything techy, or something, don't be afraid. I may not know a lot about everything, but I learn quick and can help if you want. Also, my hobbies are making videos, making things like my signature, and making out.

Well, I don't want to end up putting my whole life story, but yeah. This is a good enough introduction!

It's exciting to be back in the world of online forums and whatnot, and I am looking forward to meeting new pokemon players and seeing what this site has to offer. :)

That's cute.

Gold 2.0

The Immortal Dragon Underdog with a Heart of Steel
Staff member
Mod
Donor
Credits
Hey there! :)
I'm Gold, nice to meet ya!
Welcome to perfectpokemon.com :D

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Welcome!

If you are into competitive battling feel free to participate in the tournaments and such and if you need any help look for a mentor in my thread!

Also stop by the shoutbox sometime and get to know everyone :)

Serj

Pokémon Champion
Credits

Nice to meet you, which Safari do you have?

Yungfaux

Staff member
Mod
Team Elite
Journalist
Credits
Thank you all for the welcoming! :)

Nice to meet you, which Safari do you have?
I haven't done a lot of friend safari so i'm not sure, but I know it's Fire Type with Larvesta and maybe Pansear, haha sorry. I'll get my stuff together soon though ;)

Yungfaux

Staff member
Mod
Team Elite
Journalist
Credits
Thank you!
Welcome newcomer xP if you need any pokemon cloned just ask me i charge 20pc per poke :p
Heheh, I will keep it in mind if push ever comes to shove, but i've got my connections :p Friends at school play Pokemans too :D

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits