• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

YouTube - Would you watch this?

Of these, what would you watch? (Multi-choice)

• Pokemon Lore / Theories

• Pokemon Creepypasta / Theories

• Modded Playthrough's (Custom Roms, RPG Maker, etc.)

• Pokemon Misc. (Garry's Mod or other player created content games)

• Animated Shorts

• Live Action Shorts

• Pokemon Trading Card Game (I'm a noob but it could be an interesting exploration)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Yungfaux

Hard at Work or Hardly Working
Staff member
Mod
Team Elite
Journalist
Credits
Hey there everyone, its Yungfaux here, the sites YouTube Moderator guy, posting in General Chat so more people will see this. I wanna get a new scope on what people would watch on the channel or are expecting to watch. I know there was a poll on here not too long ago about YouTube content but I wanted to conduct some of my own research to see what people would like to see with relation to what I have been thinking about.

So please answer the poll or leave a comment down below and I'll be happy to read and respond!! :D

You can vote as many times as you like, but please try to only pick what you want the most. You can change your vote too and the poll will never close so feel free to come back if you change your mind!

http://www.youtube.come/c/PerfectPokemonOfficial

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Live Action shorts because YOLO

Yungfaux

Hard at Work or Hardly Working
Staff member
Mod
Team Elite
Journalist
Credits
Looks like I gotta work on some live action stuff!

testing