• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active Zac1297 Competitive, Event, ORAS Shiny Legendary Shop

RDStokes90

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hi, I know this is a bit backwards but would you be interested in buying any of the 500+ events I have in my shop? I'm new to this site but have been collecting Events for years, and have been a member of the Neoseeker Pokémon Community for the past 2 years, valued enough to be an Events tutor in the Academy they run in the forums. I'm trying to get into the community here as well now, so just let me know if there's anything you need :) My shop is in my sig :)

Zac1297

Top Dog
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
Hi, I know this is a bit backwards but would you be interested in buying any of the 500+ events I have in my shop? I'm new to this site but have been collecting Events for years, and have been a member of the Neoseeker Pokémon Community for the past 2 years, valued enough to be an Events tutor in the Academy they run in the forums. I'm trying to get into the community here as well now, so just let me know if there's anything you need :) My shop is in my sig :)
Not really looking for any old events now, but if I do, I will come see what you have. The only event that I are looking for are the new once from japan which I have all of the that been released so far.

Zac1297

Top Dog
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
Bump

XenEdge

Youngster Joey
Credits
Do you have any event Mews for sale? If you do, how much would it cost me? Thanks for any help! :D

Zac1297

Top Dog
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
Do you have any event Mews for sale? If you do, how much would it cost me? Thanks for any help! :D
I do have one, it a shiny old sea map mew from japan. It is 200pc. Tell me if you want it.

XenEdge

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hmm, 200pc is a bit expensive, but if it's legitimate that's pretty worth it! Do you want to hear any of my offers for trades, or do you only do PC interactions?

Zac1297

Top Dog
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
Hmm, 200pc is a bit expensive, but if it's legitimate that's pretty worth it! Do you want to hear any of my offers for trades, or do you only do PC interactions?
I do sometime for trade like for 6th gen shiny or gened pokemon. I got the mew in a trade on showdown.

XenEdge

Youngster Joey
Credits
I have a lvl 100 shiny Emboar or Heatran that I can offer, both legitimate.

XenEdge

Youngster Joey
Credits
Ah ok, well thats all I can offer you that you'd want probably, unless you want a lvl 1 shiny Eevee or a lvl 55 shiny Sneasel XD I'll try to get some PC together by the end of the weekend, do you think you can hold it for me until then?

Zac1297

Top Dog
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
Ah ok, well thats all I can offer you that you'd want probably, unless you want a lvl 1 shiny Eevee or a lvl 55 shiny Sneasel XD I'll try to get some PC together by the end of the weekend, do you think you can hold it for me until then?
Ok, I can save it for you, already have those two shiny. Just tell me when you have enough.

XenEdge

Youngster Joey
Credits
Will do! PC don't seem that hard to earn, but they won't give me the 20 for signing up or the 15 for completing my profile page lol ._.

XenEdge

Youngster Joey
Credits
I'd like to buy another Pokémon if that's cool, this time I think I'd like a #99 Scizor :) Let me know if it's for sale please!

Zac1297

Top Dog
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
Bump

Zac1297

Top Dog
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
Bump

Zac1297

Top Dog
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
Bump

Zac1297

Top Dog
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
Bump

x0rqasmatr0n

Bad Blood
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
please dont "bump" your thread. if you would your post at the top, there is an option to buy a sticky.
this is just a verbal warning, thank you :)

testing