• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Closed ✔ "I Mimic You!"'s Store | USuMo, ORAS, XY| SALES! | CHEAP | All Pokémon | FAST | QUALITY | ZERAORA!

I Mimic You!

Mimikyu!
Trusted Seller
Smaug
Credits
That's really weird then...maybe restart your system? There's no logical reason why it isn't working

Still can't see you. You're On festival plaza, pressed the wifi symbol in the bottom right of the screen , and it shows "connected to the internet". Yes?

WSawyer

Pokémon Champion
Will Not Fall
Donor
Credits
Still can't see you. You're On festival plaza, pressed the wifi symbol in the bottom right of the screen , and it shows "connected to the internet". Yes?
Yeah it shows everything. I just restarted and it still doesn't show you online on my friend list

I Mimic You!

Mimikyu!
Trusted Seller
Smaug
Credits
Yeah it shows everything. I just restarted and it still doesn't show you online on my friend list
Well ehm I can't really help :c , i see you online on the friendlist and im connected, this also never happened in the hunderds of orders I did so i have no clue what could be wrong. :(

WSawyer

Pokémon Champion
Will Not Fall
Donor
Credits
Well ehm I can't really help :c , i see you online on the friendlist and im connected, this also never happened in the hunderds of orders I did so i have no clue what could be wrong. :(
I'm gonna try a different DS and see what happens. Try adding the friend code 1392 - 9072 - 8416

I Mimic You!

Mimikyu!
Trusted Seller
Smaug
Credits
Same. You're still not showing up online on the friend list, so you may somehow accidentally have a setting on that makes you hidden...cause I've tested all 3 of my DS's and they can all see each other no problem
Might be but that doesn't influence if you can see me or not in festival plaza ^^ i've did several trades today and they all worked out, all i can think of is that ur not connected and u just joined festival plaza, but if ur saying u did actually connect to the internet than i'm not sure what else it could be :c

WSawyer

Pokémon Champion
Will Not Fall
Donor
Credits
Might be but that doesn't influence if you can see me or not in festival plaza ^^ i've did several trades today and they all worked out, all i can think of is that ur not connected and u just joined festival plaza, but if ur saying u did actually connect to the internet than i'm not sure what else it could be :c
Yeah it says right across the top 'Connected to the Internet'. Maybe double check your profile on the purple icon and make sure everything is enabled? I doubt you have anything off if you've done other trades today but might as well check. I'm gonna google what could be going wrong cause I have no idea

I Mimic You!

Mimikyu!
Trusted Seller
Smaug
Credits
Yeah it says right across the top 'Connected to the Internet'. Maybe double check your profile on the purple icon and make sure everything is enabled? I doubt you have anything off if you've done other trades today but might as well check. I'm gonna google what could be going wrong cause I have no idea
USuMo or SuMo? My settings are all alright ^^

WSawyer

Pokémon Champion
Will Not Fall
Donor
Credits
USuMo or SuMo? My settings are all alright ^^
SuMo. Shouldn't matter though, and either way you still aren't showing as online in the regular friend list...goggle is only giving solutions we've already tried... never happened to me either, and you and I have traded before so it doesn't make any sense. You updated recently? Your settings are good in friend list too?

I Mimic You!

Mimikyu!
Trusted Seller
Smaug
Credits
SuMo. Shouldn't matter though, and either way you still aren't showing as online in the regular friend list...goggle is only giving solutions we've already tried... never happened to me either, and you and I have traded before so it doesn't make any sense. You updated recently?
I mean i do have the option that people can't see me on onfriendlist so that doesn't matter, i can see you on & myself on anyways. (it has been on since years ago)

Are you connected right now?

testing