330+ 5-6 IV Shiny Kalos Born pokemon w/ Memories (updated 3/18/14)

Ferkun

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hi again!

Can I get:
Timid Perfect IV protean Greninja w/Focus Sash
Brave No Guard Honedge w/Toxic Orb

Thx!

RicJames99

Pokémon Trainer
Trusted Seller
Credits
I'm home from work, and ready to trade when you are.

RicJames99

Pokémon Trainer
Trusted Seller
Credits
Just got home from work, I have to leave again in about an hour and a half for an hour or so. Then i'll be available most of the day after that.

peter

Youngster Joey
Credits
hi i am interested in buying alot of these perfect pokemon, but i can't seem to see the list. is there any other way i can contact you?

RicJames99

Pokémon Trainer
Trusted Seller
Credits
hi i am interested in buying alot of these perfect pokemon, but i can't seem to see the list. is there any other way i can contact you?
I will send you my list in conversation.

ForceMonki

Youngster Joey
Credits
may i reserve them? 400 credits right? and would you happen to have a modest/timid shiny charizard/charmander with blaze and perfect IVs

RicJames99

Pokémon Trainer
Trusted Seller
Credits
may i reserve them? 400 credits right? and would you happen to have a modest/timid shiny charizard/charmander with blaze and perfect IVs
Sure. And i don't have a blaze charizard, just the solar power.

RicJames99

Pokémon Trainer
Trusted Seller
Credits
ahw I need a blaze one haha, anyways the smeargle and the metagross do you want the credits wired?
sure, I'll be home from work in about an hour and a half and can trade then.

DanTheMan

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey, Ric! I'm new on here and was looking through your spreadsheet and I'm interested in a few of your Pokémon. I would like to get your "Buy 5 and get 1 free" deal. I noticed that someone had your Smeargle on reserve, but I'm willing to pay for it right now. The others I want is Sableye, Kangaskhan, Gengar, Magnemite. Please contact me back as soon as possible, as I am eager to have them. At any rate, thanks much.

testing