• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Closed 6 IV Ditto's and 5 iv shiny pokemon for sale and others

Kong

Youngster Joey
Credits
Team Black Winter members half off for non-shinies 25% off for shinies.
Adamant Japanese 6 iv ditto(2) for 400pc
Brave Japanese 5iv ditto with minimum speed stat(2)
Modest 5 iv Gengar (1 in stock) for 100pc
Adamant 5 iv missing Sp. def Kangaskhan (3 in stock) for 75pc
Modest 5iv Sheer force Nidoking (1 in stock) 2oopc
Adamant 5iv Aegislash (1 in stock)100pc
Adamant 5iv Speedboost Blaziken Female 400pc
Modest 5iv Swiftswim Horsea 150pc
Timid 5iv protean Froakie
Bold Goodra sap sipper 5iv 200pc
bold goomy (2) 5 iv (1) 6iv 150pc for 5iv 200pc for 6iv
SHINY POKEMON!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I will do any Shiny 4 Shiny trade provided I don't already have it.
Shiny Luvdisc Male (No significant ivs)300pc
Shiny Luvdisc Female (No significant ivs) 3oopc
Shiny Modest Ralts (31/x/30/31/31/31) 600pc
Shiny Modest 5iv Clauncher 800pc
Shiny Timid Japanese Darkrai 6iv (2)800pc
Shiny Jolly 5iv pressure Absol (2) 600pc
Shiny Timid 6iv Protean Greninja (2) 700pc
Shiny Timid 6iv Gengar (3) 600pc (Usually only interesting if you mega evolve it)
I also have a few spitbacks for Kangaskhan, Ralts, Froakie, Rotom, Timid Charmander and harvest Phantump spitbacks for 40pc.
Quite a few to be added in the near future All pokemon will be restocked after bought every Pokemon may be traded for if you are short on credits.
Can I get Darkrai?

Orrun

Youngster Joey
Credits
where to get dittos? this seller obviously doesnt care as i wanted a ditto for a few days and no replies
I believe he had some RL issues come up. Please don't assume the seller doesn't care.
His profile says he hasn't been online for a few days now.

Last edited:

jayrod1789

Youngster Joey
Credits
Can't see that and I am sorry. Just been looking everywhere and either get ignored or they want crazy amount of money for one pokemon. I might just get a 2nd ds and dupe stuff so that i can sell.

Orrun

Youngster Joey
Credits
Can't see that and I am sorry. Just been looking everywhere and either get ignored or they want crazy amount of money for one pokemon. I might just get a 2nd ds and dupe stuff so that i can sell.
I'm not trying to come off angry at you, just defending the seller's integrity.

400PC or $4 is actually the cheapest I've seen offered on the site for a flawless Ditto, and it cheaper and more trustworthy than any other way to get one, unless you know a nice person or a good friend.

I've wanted to get a 2nd 3DS too, but I can't justify buying one just to clone Pokemon...too much money. I don't think I'll ever spend as that much money on this site; honestly I hope to start selling soon.

jayrod1789

Youngster Joey
Credits
yes, but i think that you could make the money back pretty easy if you get one nice pokemon and sell at a decent price plenty will want to buy it and you can than trade or buy another and keep going. I really want to get a few but cant justify spending 50$ on a game that cost me 40 to own. Pokemon shouldn't cost that much especially when 99% of them are duped anyway so the seller always has another one. I need atleast 6 pokemon to have a great team since i don't have the time for breeding them and also farming. Thats a minimum of 25$ if i get absolute steal on the ones i want otherwise 40$+ for just 6 seems to crazy not to get into the selling market.

ForbiddenSandwich

Storm Trooper
Trusted Seller
Credits
Sorry I am back for business tell me if you still want one

ForbiddenSandwich

Storm Trooper
Trusted Seller
Credits
Still want it?

testing