• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Closed Agatha's Grey Market- Where you can find all of your 4 Gen. and 5th Gen Needs.

Agatha Christie

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Agatha's Grey Market
Welcome to my Grey Market. Here I specialize in 4th and 5th Gen. services. I have a Separate Shop that deals with 6th Gen. called Super Nova Supply Shop.
Gen. Services
  • For 4th Gen. I can get you any Pokémon from Johto, and Sinnoh at Level 1, 50, or 100 with the chosen nature, ability and chosen transfer moves
  • For 5th Gen. I can get you any Pokémon at level 1, or 50 with the chosen nature and chosen transfer moves.
Prices
  • For the services above they are 50 PC. Battle Ready Ones are 70 PC.
Specials
  • Buy 5 get 1 free
  • Buy 10 get 3 free
4th Gen Events
All 4th gens are available with chosen Nature and transfer moves(Move Teacher) for 50 PC.

Dittos
I can transfer Dittos with perfect Ivs and chosen nature for 35 PC a piece or all 20 different natures for 700 PC.

Seasonal Offers
  • Happy Halloween For this Whole Month ALL GHOST Pokémon purchases are 50% off.

Last edited:

TheCreatures

Top Dog
Credits
Kalos Born?

testing