• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Closed Ash's PokéPlaza

megamisterbeedrill

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
hello DJD i would like to buy the breeder's talonflame and also this custom pokemon
Venasaur
Move 1
  • power whip
Move 2
Move 3
  • sleep powder
Move 4
  • leech seed
Item
Ability
Nature
  • Modest
EVs
  • 232 HP
  • 252 SpA
  • 4 SpD
  • 20 Spe
i want to buy the 150 pc deal for the venasaur

and the secondary item would be a soul dew

extra info for venasaur :
- shiny
- lvl 100
- KB

tell me how much would it be and tell me when my order is ready
thank you :)

The DJD

Pokémon Trainer
Team Elite
Credits
hello DJD i would like to buy the breeder's talonflame and also this custom pokemon
Venasaur
Move 1
  • power whip
Move 2
Move 3
  • sleep powder
Move 4
  • leech seed
Item
Ability
Nature
  • Modest
EVs
  • 232 HP
  • 252 SpA
  • 4 SpD
  • 20 Spe
i want to buy the 150 pc deal for the venasaur

and the secondary item would be a soul dew

extra info for venasaur :
- shiny
- lvl 100
- KB

tell me how much would it be and tell me when my order is ready
thank you :)

189 PC with the discount plus an additional free Pokémon. I wont be home until Monday morning, however.

OkimO

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hi I saw your post on the chat and wanted to know about the free redeem of the 20th anniversary pokemon distributions.

OkimO

Youngster Joey
Credits
Yea, the 20th Anniversaries are all free. Add me to your system then post your FC's, IGN's and the Pokés you need.
Ok so my FC is below, my IGN is: Okimo
I would like to have 2 jirachis 1 darkrai and 2 arceus if possible!
I will add you and let me know when you're available.. thanks in advance!

OshawottKing357

Youngster Joey
Credits
Ok, so my FC I'll put on my signature, and my IGN is Christian. And are the 20th Event Pokemon legit? It seems weird to just be giving them away. I would've thought you would want to trade.

Last edited:

The DJD

Pokémon Trainer
Team Elite
Credits
Ok, so my FC I'll put on my signature, and my IGN is Christian. And are the 20th Event Pokemon legit? It seems weird to just be giving them away. I would've thought you would want to trade.
Yes. I received and cloned them for the community. The purpose of the Give-a-Way is to supply our community members with the ones they had missed.

testing