• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active [CAP] Sticky Web 2.0 [QC Approved 2/2]

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Name: Sticky Web 2.0
Description of Concept: Effectively, this concept would allow for a Sticky Web Pokemon that is a) not a suicide lead and b) does not completely kill momentum.
Reason for Concept: Currently, in OU, there are only two real Sticky Web users: Smeargle and Shuckle (since Galvantula is kinda ass). A sticky web user that wouldn't be a suicide lead would really help the strategy in OU IMO, and it would allow teams to not have to run a suicide lead just to get up Sticky Web (and Stealth Rocks if you're lucky). By using this idea, we can also see what Pokemon rise up in a metagame with an increased emphasis on Speed Control.

Martin

I'm just kinda here
Donor
Credits
This is a very solid concept. The only thing that would need to be discussed would be whether it is offensively or defensively oriented, and it is an all-around good idea. QC Approved 1/2

notsoclutch

Rare Breed
Donor
Let It Reign
Battler
Credits
I'm fully in favor of under developed gameplay concepts getting a boost if my concept is anything to go on ;) I'm going to go ahead and quick approve this one. Most sticky web users are just so mediocre right now. QC Approved 2/2

testing