Competitive Team Help

mkp

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hi all, I am fairly new to the competitive scene. I have been trying to make a viable team of pokemon I enjoy using. With a lot of failure, I have come up with a team that has been decently successful, probably like 5-1 with it. I want to get your guys' opinions, and suggestions for the final two pokemon, or anything in general! I really only play Doubles, if that affects anything.

Any help is greatly appreciated in advance!

Salamence - Mega
Nature
: Adamant
Ability: Intimidate
Moves: Double-Edge, Dragon Dance, Protect, Earthquake (I really want to find a new move here)

Klefki - Leftovers
Nature
: Calm
Ability: Prankster
Moves: Light Screen, Reflect, Thunder Wave (Thinking of replacing this with Protect so I can Earthquake with Salamence), Dazzling Gleam

Greninja - Expert Belt
Nature
: Modest
Ability: Protean
Moves: Dark Pulse, Hydro Pump, Ice Beam, Grass Knot

Talonflame - Scope Lens
Nature
: Adamant
Ability: Gale Wings
Moves: Roost, Flare Blitz, Protect, Brave Bird

I have access to a decent amount of pokemon, so I am open to suggestions to finish off the final 2 pokemon, or replace any of the ones mentioned, with some logic behind the suggestions of course!

Thanks again everyone!

tmbate

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
Well i don't play doubles so I don't know much about how the teams should work. But if you are looking for a replacement move on Salamence, I know a good dragon claw is always reliable in singles.

Ary

Scare Queen
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Credits
1- idk if this is for site but mega mence is band here if its not for here then wtevs
2- trick room team would eat u up :p
3- I think u need something bulkier..... since this looks like its not for site maybe mega kang and mew transform pair :p

testing