• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Competitive Team Help

mkp

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hi all, I am fairly new to the competitive scene. I have been trying to make a viable team of pokemon I enjoy using. With a lot of failure, I have come up with a team that has been decently successful, probably like 5-1 with it. I want to get your guys' opinions, and suggestions for the final two pokemon, or anything in general! I really only play Doubles, if that affects anything.

Any help is greatly appreciated in advance!

Salamence - Mega
Nature
: Adamant
Ability: Intimidate
Moves: Double-Edge, Dragon Dance, Protect, Earthquake (I really want to find a new move here)

Klefki - Leftovers
Nature
: Calm
Ability: Prankster
Moves: Light Screen, Reflect, Thunder Wave (Thinking of replacing this with Protect so I can Earthquake with Salamence), Dazzling Gleam

Greninja - Expert Belt
Nature
: Modest
Ability: Protean
Moves: Dark Pulse, Hydro Pump, Ice Beam, Grass Knot

Talonflame - Scope Lens
Nature
: Adamant
Ability: Gale Wings
Moves: Roost, Flare Blitz, Protect, Brave Bird

I have access to a decent amount of pokemon, so I am open to suggestions to finish off the final 2 pokemon, or replace any of the ones mentioned, with some logic behind the suggestions of course!

Thanks again everyone!

tmbate

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
Well i don't play doubles so I don't know much about how the teams should work. But if you are looking for a replacement move on Salamence, I know a good dragon claw is always reliable in singles.

Ary

Scare Queen
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Credits
1- idk if this is for site but mega mence is band here if its not for here then wtevs
2- trick room team would eat u up :p
3- I think u need something bulkier..... since this looks like its not for site maybe mega kang and mew transform pair :p

testing