Community Latest

• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Closed Contest Hall, Lava Cookies, and Castelia cones-Part 2,3 and 4 Sinnoh, Hoenn, & Unova Regions updated

Joshua69

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
This Post is me looking For Legends and Normal for the Regions listed above. I want you to list your Pokémon you want for the Pokémon You are offering.
Shinys; list 3 to 5 shinnies you want So I may find 1 for you.(For legends)
Special
Offer: 2 breeded Pokémon of your Choice with egg moves you, want, nature, and 4-5 ivs for One legend-Not hacked;)(both)
Thanks for your help.:cool:

1. Arceus
  2. Darkrai
  3. Shaymin
  4. Palkia
  5. Reshiram

Last edited:

Stellar

Mr. Steal Your Girl
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
I am looking for Sinnoh legends. I want you to offer what you would like for the said Pokémon. If shiny list 4-5 Pokémon so I will be able to find/obtain it. List the Pokémon you are offering then the Pokémon you want.
Special Offer: 2 breeded Pokémon of your Choice with egg moves you, want, nature, and 4-5 ivs for One legend-Not hacked;)
Thanks for your help.:cool:
  1. Arceus
  2. Darkrai
  3. Shaymin
  4. Palkia
  5. Dialga
have a darkrai what do you want.

Joshua69

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Last edited:

Joshua69

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
what legendaries do you have? also do you have any shinies?
I have beldum shiny and eevee. I have All legends not stated above expect the 3 Legendary Dogs.

Joshua69

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
i will trade darkrai, if you have one of these:

Keldeo 5-6 IV
Zekrom 5-6 IV
Reshiriam 5-6 IV
I have them but with no 5-6 ivs. Oh well:(

testing