Active Dom's Cheap and Trusted 6th Gen Champion Teams, and Battlereadies, 2000+! (New Teams Inside!)

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
hey, im just a passerby that checking your shop
No offense but if you're not buying anything it's spam...

I'm in agreement with Dom here. If you're just posting for PC then you need to stick to the "general" threads section instead of posting on peoples shops. Please keep posts on shops limited to inquiries or offers.

Josh

Youngster Joey
Credits
cool, ill take them and probably be back for some shiny/level services. thanks and let me know the price

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
cool, ill take them and probably be back for some shiny/level services. thanks and let me know the price
I can do all female in luxury balls for 175?

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
okay sent and my fc is 1005-8568-4749 ign Josh. ill be online for a couple hours. thanks

Ok just let me start changing the pokeballs then the sex changes xD

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
sorry forgot one.
female Snorlax: Calm, immunity, luxury ball, not worried about moves.
thanks and sorry about the extra post :p

So I actually only have a sassy immunity 6iv snorlax, not sure if you still want it or if it's an issue

Terexin

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello! I'd like to purchase some pokemon
ThundurusPhysical Attacker
StarmieSpecial Attacker/Spinner
MamoswineRocks + Physical Attacker
HeatranSpecial Wall
GastrodonToxic Stall
EspeonCalm Mind Baton Passer

my FC is 3668-8579-1912
I'll add yours.

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
HeatranSpecial Wall
GastrodonToxic Stall

my FC is 3668-8579-1912
I'll add yours.

Alright adding now, You get a buy 3 get one free deal so one of these pokemon is free that's 250PC

If you want to choose two more it will only be an additional 50 because you will get a second free

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
HeatranSpecial Wall
GastrodonToxic Stall

my FC is 3668-8579-1912
I'll add yours.

Added Also, What's your IGN?

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits

Terexin

Youngster Joey
Credits
Non shiny on all please. I'm on now, or can be on around 5pm PST if thats workable with you. IGN Marky.
FurfrouMixed Wall
NinetalesSpecial Attacker
ZapdosSpecial Attacker
Rotom-WChesto Resto
MewPhysical Attacker
Landorus-TPhysical Attacker
JolteonSpecial Attacker
ForretressPhysical Wall + Hazards
DurantTruant Entrainment
GengarSpecial Attacker

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Non shiny on all please. I'm on now, or can be on around 5pm PST if thats workable with you. IGN Marky.
FurfrouMixed Wall
NinetalesSpecial Attacker
ZapdosSpecial Attacker
Rotom-WChesto Resto
MewPhysical Attacker
Landorus-TPhysical Attacker
JolteonSpecial Attacker
ForretressPhysical Wall + Hazards
DurantTruant Entrainment
GengarSpecial Attacker
'I can trade when you're ready

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits

Chazz

Youngster Joey
Credits
What is a
What this shop sells:

-550+ Shiny Pokemon Battleready and Perfect. They will have egg or tutor moves if applicable and have either a custom set designed by myself or a standard smogon set. This includes every Full Evolved 6th gen pokemon and Every Vivillon Form!

MyStock:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qWAt-EK9TovFRgcj81A1XSacfemu_MLUHY2fvsWN2gQ/edit#gid=0

-Custom Made Teams! Designed and created by me! You can provide the outline or give me no information at all and I will build you a custom team full of shiny pokemon level 100 and perfect! (Or non shiny if that's what you prefer.) This team will include 6 items for each respective pokemon to use and FREE training sessions or lessons with me on how to use the team I provided you with!

-Leveling Service, I can get any pokemon you need up to level 100 in 2-3 minutes tops!

-Pre-Built Teams are also available which are teams I have carefully built using a mix of standard and custom sets to achieve maximum greatness into each respective category! All of these pokemon will also be holding their items and Once again lessons and advice on how to use these teams will be free with the purchase!

Current Pre-Made Teams: Rain, Sun, Sand, Uber, VGC, Stall, Hyper Offensive 1, 2, and 3, More To Come! Note* VGC Team is not to be used officially only recreationally due to the pokemon not being properly bred*
For a limited time only: Own my tournament winning team's exact copy every item and pokemon down to the smallest detail! All Shiny perfect level 100. This will be a limited edition Item!
***Newly added: Hyper Offensive Teams 2&3 Pick them up today!***
***Also Check Out The Brand New Balanced OU Team!***
****Added New Baton Pass, Trick Room, and One of my personal teams!****

-Items! Every Item! Any Item you need here for you to buy and do what you want with!
(Includes Every Berry Even Specially Farmed Ones!)

-Shinifying Services! need a pokemon to become shiny? I'm your man! Send me the pokemon and in 2-3 minutes max you will get the same exact pokemon but SHINY! (Certain Shiny Locked Pokemon Cannot be Shinified)

-Bundles: Groups of 6th generation pokemon for lower prices! (More Bundles To Be Added)
  • XYZ Bundle includes Perfect Battleready Xerneas, Yveltal, and Zygarde all EV Trained and level 100 with great sets and perfect IVs!
  • Kalos Starters Bundle Includes Greninja, Chestnaught, and Fennekin all EV Trained Perfect IVs, Battleready with great sets. All level 100 as well.

Anything you purchase will be available within 2-3 Minutes with the exception of custom teams which may take some time.

Prices (Buying anything in Bulk will reduce the prices, and return customers may also get discounts!)

• Pokemon Gen 1-5 50PC
  • Pokemon Gen 6, Gen 1-5 w/ Gen 6 Egg Moves, Gen 1-5 w/ Gen 6 Abilities 150PC (Excluding 6th gen legendaries)
  • Custom Team 650 PC
  • Pre-Made Teams 500 PC
  • Item 25 PC
  • Shinifying Service 25 PC
  • XYZ Bundle 350 PC
  • Kalos Starters Bundle 245 PC
  • Leveling Service 25 PC
Current Discounts (Constantly Updated and Replaced So Move Fast!)
Buy any Three Pokemon get one free that is cheaper or of equal value!
Buy any Four items and get one free!
Buy any Two Pre-Made Teams and get the third half off!
Get a pokemon shinified and have it set to level 100 for only 35 PC!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why you should buy from me:

My pokemon teams and a good amount of the sets provided here are designed by myself and I have put in a lot of effort to ensure the sets are great competitively.

If that doesn't persuade you enough then consider this:

I have won an official tournament and have made it to the finals countless other times, I have won a 264 Man tournament hosted by a popular youtuber/twitch streamer, I was a successful gym leader, and finally I am the first PP League Champion.
(I also like to brag :p)

I am a trusted seller and many people will vouch for my services

I have good prices!

testing