Active Dom's Cheap and Trusted 6th Gen Champion Teams, and Battlereadies, 2000+! (New Teams Inside!)

Yamato124

Youngster Joey
Credits
doyou have jirachi and manaphy? i'm really looking for these two.
ps. i dont mind about the nature just for my collection.

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
doyou have jirachi and manaphy? i'm really looking for these two.
ps. i dont mind about the nature just for my collection.

I do have both, but I only have perfect battleready so good natures

timtayloe

Youngster Joey
Credits
I really need a weedle with perfect iv's / adamant nature / shiny holding a mega stone, I don't have any PC as im new to the site and the game but I do have a diancie code, would you be able to take that?

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
I really need a weedle with perfect iv's / adamant nature / shiny holding a mega stone, I don't have any PC as im new to the site and the game but I do have a diancie code, would you be able to take that?

I don't have any weedle, just beedrill and no thanks :/ Sorry but i've got a diancie already

Goodluck though ^.^

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
I would like to have a Gallade in team, as for the rest, can you fill for me pls =) I am still not good in forming a team :p

Alright sure, I can pm you when it's ready ^>^

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits

timtayloe

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey Dom, can I get a shiny weedle, lvl 1, female, perfect iv's adamant nature holding a mega stone with u-turn, infestation, poison jab and -scissor learned please with the sniper hidden ability please?

Also would need it holding a beedrill mega stone, that costs 250 right?

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Hey Dom, can I get a shiny weedle, lvl 1, female, perfect iv's adamant nature holding a mega stone with u-turn, infestation, poison jab and -scissor learned please with the sniper hidden ability please?

Also would need it holding a beedrill mega stone, that costs 250 right?

I literally just told you I don't sell weedle, only beedrill when you asked -_-

If you're looking for my services please do me the justice of reading the first post saying what I sell

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits

timtayloe

Youngster Joey
Credits
Sorry I mean to post that as beedrill, also can the beedrill be lvl 1 or is there a set lvl to it?, What I want to get is a shiny beedrill, lvl 1, female, perfect iv's adamant nature holding a mega stone with u-turn, infestation, poison jab and -scissor learned please with the sniper hidden ability please?

I would also like a shiny abra(if possible) lvl 1 female with perfect iv's and a modest nature - magic guard ability as well as dream eater or another offensive psychic skill

Also would need them holding their respective mega stones, would you be able to do that for 510?

I read through your initial post please let me know if I missed any formatting issues

Thanks!

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Sorry I mean to post that as beedrill, also can the beedrill be lvl 1 or is there a set lvl to it?, What I want to get is a shiny beedrill, lvl 1, female, perfect iv's adamant nature holding a mega stone with u-turn, infestation, poison jab and -scissor learned please with the sniper hidden ability please?

I would also like a shiny abra(if possible) lvl 1 female with perfect iv's and a modest nature - magic guard ability as well as dream eater or another offensive psychic skill

Also would need them holding their respective mega stones, would you be able to do that for 510?

I read through your initial post please let me know if I missed any formatting issues

Thanks!

I don't really do custom pokemon, I only have level 100 and fully evolved stuff

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will