Active Dom's Cheap and Trusted 6th Gen Champion Teams, and Battlereadies, 2000+! (New Teams Inside!)

TheDarkSpike

Youngster Joey
Credits
I'm sorry to be so rude, but is there a guarantee that I perhaps would like a shiny pokémon that it was obtained legally?
Not to accuse anyone of anything, but I myself just don't really like cheated pokémon

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
I'm sorry to be so rude, but is there a guarantee that I perhaps would like a shiny pokémon that it was obtained legally?
Not to accuse anyone of anything, but I myself just don't really like cheated pokémon
It's understandable, I actually stated they are not legitimate shinies ^.^

sadleaf

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello, is the buy 2 get half off third team - deal still on? If so I'd like to buy 3 teams. The stall team, ( just wondering here, if you have a team with weavile on, i'd gladly buy that one) and maybe a hyper offencive ORAS, depending on the weavile.:)

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Hello, is the buy 2 get half off third team - deal still on? If so I'd like to buy 3 teams. The stall team, ( just wondering here, if you have a team with weavile on, i'd gladly buy that one) and maybe a hyper offencive ORAS, depending on the weavile.:)

Yes the deal is still on, if you'd like I can adjust one to fit weaville?

sadleaf

Youngster Joey
Credits
Yes please! A weavile with knock off ^_^ rest is in your hands! (Or knock out, cant remember the move right now, woke just up. The move that makes flinch on first turn hahah.

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Yes please! A weavile with knock off ^_^ rest is in your hands! (Or knock out, cant remember the move right now, woke just up. The move that makes flinch on first turn hahah.
Sure thing
hey Dom could i please get the list of Pokemon in the ORAS teams
Sure let me pm you

sadleaf

Youngster Joey
Credits
Sent you the creds already, unless u want 1.2k creds for the team with the weavile, then I have to send more :)

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Sent you the creds already, unless u want 1.2k creds for the team with the weavile, then I have to send more :)

That's fine, I can trade tomorrow if you'd like, it's late here

wilecoyotegenius

Youngster Joey
Credits
hiya im brand new on here but if its okay id really like to get 3 of your teams if the buy 2 get half off third team deal is still on.
id really like the following ;
bulky offense oras
hyper offensive oras
doms champ team

thank you

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
hiya im brand new on here but if its okay id really like to get 3 of your teams if the buy 2 get half off third team deal is still on.
id really like the following ;
bulky offense oras
hyper offensive oras
doms champ team

thank you

Yup it's still on, PM me when you're ready?

Sewage

Pokémon Champion
Will Not Fall
Donor
Journalist
Credits
Hey Dom, could you post or send me the 2 different perish trap gengar sets you have there?

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Hey Dom, could you post or send me the 2 different perish trap gengar sets you have there?

I've got the basic Protect Sub Perish Song Disable Timid Trapper Set for Mega Geng

252 SpA 252 Spe 4 HP it should be

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Sweet. Im really interested in one, how many credits would it be?

It'd be 200 but I can't trade until the morning because it's 3:30 am and I need sleep x_x

Sewage

Pokémon Champion
Will Not Fall
Donor
Journalist
Credits
I've got the basic Protect Sub Perish Song Disable Timid Trapper Set for Mega Geng

252 SpA 252 Spe 4 HP it should be
Sounds good I'll send over the PC and catch up with you later

testing