Active Dom's Cheap and Trusted 6th Gen Champion Teams, and Battlereadies, 2000+! (New Teams Inside!)

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits

jyongcho98

Youngster Joey
Credits
Dom hey I just realized that the cress you gave me is from sinnoh so it's not a blue pentagon Pokemon...I haven't done anything or changed anything to it just wondering if you could exchange it for a vgc legal one, thanks.

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Dom hey I just realized that the cress you gave me is from sinnoh so it's not a blue pentagon Pokemon...I haven't done anything or changed anything to it just wondering if you could exchange it for a vgc legal one, thanks.

Can you PM me when you get the chance?

otziii

Youngster Joey
Credits
Need Thundurus, prankster, 31/30/30/31/31/31 iv (hp ice), shiny preferably but doesn't have to be, with twave/hp ice on it: will pay well, more if it's quick

EDIT: Need vgc legal though

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Need Thundurus, prankster, 31/30/30/31/31/31 iv (hp ice), shiny preferably but doesn't have to be, with twave/hp ice on it: will pay well, more if it's quick

EDIT: Need vgc legal though

When are you available?

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
You are not responding to me either.

Excuse me if I'm not on this website 24/7

My fault next time i'll pass up my doctor's appointment to wait on you hand and foot, sorry

TheMakMan

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Dom i have a question regarding PC, and I know this might not be the best place to ask but I am gonna anyway. On the earn credits quicker page it says you get 20 pc for registering but I never did. Whats's up with that?

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Dom i have a question regarding PC, and I know this might not be the best place to ask but I am gonna anyway. On the earn credits quicker page it says you get 20 pc for registering but I never did. Whats's up with that?

It was discontinued due to abuse

Start a New Conversation

Feel free to PM me any other questions

GiggleTrigger

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey im new to this site, if I want to buy a KB battle ready do I tell you what I want and you get it or do you tell me what you have and I choose from that?

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Hey im new to this site, if I want to buy a KB battle ready do I tell you what I want and you get it or do you tell me what you have and I choose from that?

Personally I sell my pre made sets so you'd throw out a pokemon and i'd be able to give you some details on what I've got

testing