LF Event Pokemon, will trade shinies/other event pokemon

Balaban 11

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello, I'm trying to get the Shiny Charm, but my game won't let me. So I may as well get the pokedex completion up to 719, currently on 712.

I have for trade:
  • Mew (3 shiny, 1 normal)
  • Shiny Lugia
  • Shiny Ho-oh
  • Shiny Voltorb
  • Shiny Staraptor
  • Shiny Ditto (x2)
  • Shiny Pikachu
  • Shiny Mewtwo
  • Shiny Crobat
And I am looking for:
  • Shaymin
  • Arceus
  • Victini
  • Keldeo
  • Meloetta
  • Genesect
Thank you!

P.S. Not fussed with Natures, IVs or EVs. These pokemon are purely just to complete my pokedex

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
What events you got =D? If you list them by ID I'd be grateful ^_^

Nallanator

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hello there,

Would you mind sharing more details on the shiny Ho-Oh? Such as: if it's in English, what moves it has, Nature, Ability, what type of Poke Ball it was caught in, & what game/region it's from? If interested enough, I might be able to look for those event Pokemon from others.

Although, I don't think you need the special event Pokemon to receive the Shiny Charm. So there might be one Pokemon you're missing or overlooking within the regular Pokedex, disregarding Mew, Celebi, Deoxys, Jirachi, etc.

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

jacob

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
do you know if the normal mew is an event if so do you know witch one i will be very inerested if it is

Balaban 11

Youngster Joey
Credits
hi have a keldeo. interested in a shiny mew.
Hello there,

Would you mind sharing more details on the shiny Ho-Oh? Such as: if it's in English, what moves it has, Nature, Ability, what type of Poke Ball it was caught in, & what game/region it's from? If interested enough, I might be able to look for those event Pokemon from others.

Although, I don't think you need the special event Pokemon to receive the Shiny Charm. So there might be one Pokemon you're missing or overlooking within the regular Pokedex, disregarding Mew, Celebi, Deoxys, Jirachi, etc.

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

I have sorted the Shiny Charm, was missing Staraptors 2nd evolve haha

And in regards to the Ho-Oh:
Italian
Sacred Fire, Punishment, Ancient Power and Safeguard.
Adamant
Pressure
From the Johto region
Premium Ball

Balaban 11

Youngster Joey
Credits
do you know if the normal mew is an event if so do you know witch one i will be very inerested if it is

I am not sure, it's caught in a masterball and states "fateful encounter from the Hoenn region. However Pokemon Bank did not prevent it being moved from my Black 2 to my Omega Ruby. It's level 30 and the OT is called "Namie"

jacob

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I am not sure, it's caught in a masterball and states "fateful encounter from the Hoenn region. However Pokemon Bank did not prevent it being moved from my Black 2 to my Omega Ruby. It's level 30 and the OT is called "Namie"

could you give me the trainer id #

testing