Community Latest

Gold's Capture Shop

Gold 2.0

The Immortal Dragon Underdog with a Heart of Steel
Staff member
Mod
Donor
Credits
Ever have that one battle that you have that you think would make a good YouTube video? Ever wish that you could submit your own battles to be shown on the big screen for the world to see? Well, that's why i made this shop!

Recently, I've come to understand how to use my Capture Card to close to, if not, the fullest extent. For only 300 PC per video, I will help you get one step closer to having your name in the limelight!

Comment down below if you would like to have your matches recorded by yours truly, and leave the code for your battle along with your request!

Note: I haven't yet acquired the audio cables in order to record in-game sound, but I should have enought after a few recordings! Thanks for your patience! :D

Mewtwo

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Ever have that one battle that you have that you think would make a good YouTube video? Ever wish that you could submit your own battles to be shown on the big screen for the world to see? Well, that's why i made this shop!

Recently, I've come to understand how to use my Capture Card to close to, if not, the fullest extent. For only 300 PC per video, I will help you get one step closer to having your name in the limelight!

Comment down below if you would like to have your matches recorded by yours truly, and leave the code for your battle along with your request!

Note: I haven't yet acquired the audio cables in order to record in-game sound, but I should have enought after a few recordings! Thanks for your patience! :D

I see this becoming a great great shop! GOODLUCK!!

testing