HA Crawdaunt?

Pookey

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello everyone, I'm new here so I'm not really sure how this works, but I get the gist of it. I am currently looking for an Adaptability Crawdaunt, with an Adamant Nature and Max Attack IVs. I can obtain the latter two, but I am missing the actual crawdaunt with adaptability. If anyone can help me get an Adaptability Crawdaunt (that is female), that would be perfect. I have a plethora of Pokemon I am willing to trade, such as a Lv 45 Lugia or a Lv 40 Raikou (both of which have no EVs for your customization) and much more. Contact me if you have a Crawdaunt fitting the description but would prefer a different pokemon to be traded for it. Thanks!

Analogman

Youngster Joey
Credits
Do you have an extra diancie by chance? I'll breed you the perfect crawdaunt if you do.

Analogman

Youngster Joey
Credits
Sadly I only have one, and I'd like to keep that one for myself ;) Is there anything else that you would like?

I honestly went OCD a while back and have legit of everything else except diancie and volcanion... Missed the event for diancie.... If you want i think i have a box full of HA corphish from when i was breeding my combat crawdaunt. Would be willing to trade one for any other HA pokemon you have extras of.

testing