Hello!

thrasha6189

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey all. I'm Chris. I'm 25, happily married with 3 kids. I drive an 18 wheeler for a living, and I've been playing pokemon since the gameboy pocket days with red. I stopped playing for a good bit but i saw that omega ruby came out so i decided to give it a shot, and i'm hooked again. I'm currently trying to start breeding but I have absolutely no idea where to start.

The way I found this website was I was looking into learning how to breed and I found something about getting a 6iv ditto. Well, I googled 6IV ditto and it brought me to this forum, where it seems like everyone has one. Now the trick is getting one haha.

After searching through the forums I saw about shiny pokemon and different breeding strategies. I see that I'm missing a whole heck of a lot when it comes to pokemon.

My internet time is limited because of my job but I will hopefully be able to spend time on the forums with you all!

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Welcome to the site!

I sent you 20 PC to compensate for the registration pc you asked about earlier :]

K

Krelbit

Welcome to the site! I've known a few truckers in my life, and they've had not too much time on their hands. I'm glad you want to spend some with our community!

Here are our rules, in case you haven't seen them yet.

Anytime you need help, you can ask the shoutbox, or one of the staff members. They will always be willing to help and are generally positive about things.

I hope you have a nice time with us at Perfect Pokemon!

thrasha6189

Youngster Joey
Credits
thanks y'all :) I will hopefully be competitive battling soon once i figure out all this breeding stuff haha.

thrasha6189

Youngster Joey
Credits
thanks! seems like everyone is on team nova lol. maybe once i get a little deeper into pokemon i could join :p

nicky2300

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Welcome to the site. If you have any questions you feel like asking, ask us and we'll answer it as best as possible and have fun. :)

Cannu

Staff member
Mod
Donor
Journalist
Credits
Welcome to the site :D Feel free to PM me if you need anything or just want to talk about Pokemon....or anything in general :D

testing