• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Hello

RenegadeKnight

Youngster Joey
Credits
well I just realized there was a introduction section so this is a bit late, but anyway I'm renegadeknight aka Chris and I had started pokemon back in gold/silver. I had taken a long absence since diamond and pearl and am just returning for oras. First time I've decided to get into the competing side of the games so pretty much learning as I'm going. Hope to get to know everyone here.

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
well I just realized there was a introduction section so this is a bit late, but anyway I'm renegadeknight aka Chris and I had started pokemon back in gold/silver. I had taken a long absence since diamond and pearl and am just returning for oras. First time I've decided to get into the competing side of the games so pretty much learning as I'm going. Hope to get to know everyone here.

Welcome to the site Chris! If you need anything let me know :]

doulie

King of the Ring
Staff member
Admin
Credits
Welcome Chris!

Btw when i am talking to someone without an avatar i feel like i am talking to this guy i hope you fix that soon.

Hope you enjoy your stay at PP. Check out this link, if you need some help starting out.

Brock

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Tournament Coordinator
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Battler
Credits
howdy chris we know each other already glad you made a thread to introduce yourself to others :]

RenegadeKnight

Youngster Joey
Credits
Welcome Chris!

Btw when i am talking to someone without an avatar i feel like i am talking to this guy i hope you fix that soon.

Hope you enjoy your stay at PP. Check out this link, if you need some help starting out.
Lol I was half tempted to use that as an avatar. Haven't really found anything I had liked but i suppose this will do for the time being. Atleast I'm not some faceless monster now lol.

testing