Hello!

battleshark

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello, everyone! I'm very excited to find this site because I was hoping to sell some Pokemon, but selling on other sites for "real money" seemed a little shady and risky to me, haha. I really like the site so far, from all the lurking I've done in various forums. Seems like a pretty nice community here. Right now I mostly have Pokemon I've bred myself, but I'm hoping to get a Power Save soon (which I know nothing about, haha), so I can start offering those services here as well.

I'm happy to listen to any advice anyone has for newbies. Thanks for stopping by and reading!

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Hello, everyone! I'm very excited to find this site because I was hoping to sell some Pokemon, but selling on other sites for "real money" seemed a little shady and risky to me, haha. I really like the site so far, from all the lurking I've done in various forums. Seems like a pretty nice community here. Right now I mostly have Pokemon I've bred myself, but I'm hoping to get a Power Save soon (which I know nothing about, haha), so I can start offering those services here as well.

I'm happy to listen to any advice anyone has for newbies. Thanks for stopping by and reading!

Hey! Welcome to the site, if you need anything let me know :)

I also have a power save so if you've got any questions in that aspect I can help you as well!

testing