Hey y'all

syrinxstorm

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey im new to Pokemon Trading and this site (obviously). I never really traded any Pokemon before and i played the series for about 10+ years. Anyways i'll try to be as active on this site as possible, See y'all later.

doulie

King of the Ring
Staff member
Admin
Credits
Welcome. Please review the community rules here. With credits, shops, gym battles, etc... we do things a bit differently than most other Pokemon forums. Reviewing the rules will keep your account safe.

Good luck and all the best.

GiaQuando

The Great Tactician
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Welcome to the site m8 if u have any questions feel free to pm me

notsoclutch

Rare Breed
Donor
Let It Reign
Battler
Credits
Welcome to the site man. If you need help, feel free to ask. Im not as big as Giaquondo in the trading/selling business (and Im not the owner of the site like Doulie), but if you ever need help with the battling aspect of pokemon dont hesitate to ask.

desertfreak

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Welcome to the site!! I just got into serious trading recently too!! I already pulled off a few shinies and 6iv!! Good luck in your deals!! If you have questions let me know ;) :D

Element Of Smash

Unslaad Krongrah
Donor
Credits
Hey there! As the others have already mentioned, you can ask any of us if you ever have any questions or uncertainty. Everyone I've met here has been a doll, and we were all new at some point! If you ever have any qualms for any reason about asking someone something, you can find someone with the "Team Quasar" ribbon! If we can't help you personally, we will help you get involved with someone who can!
As always, enjoy your stay and welcome to the family!

testing