Hey

SuperDraco

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey, I just wanted to introduce myself, I'm SuperDraco, I'm 15 and looking forward to join the community. I also want to get into competitive battling so feedback on how to get started is greatly appreciated. See ya around

- Super

Saraceaser

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Hi, SuperDraco! Welcome to Perfect Pokemon! If you have any questions, ask around or one of the Staff Members, they would love to help out! If you want to get better at Competitive Battling, a good way to start is by joining a Team! Hope you enjoy your time here!~;)

Saraceaser

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Oh, that's simple, really! Teams are made for helping team members out, like helping with different strategies of battling, and a bunch of other great things like that! Some teams have different goals from others, like Nova is an all around competitive battling team with high standards, while teams like Quasar are there to help you improve or just to be active in a Team. Also, there are great things like Team Wars, where teams go head to head in Poke Battles, and there are a bunch of other great things like discounts in different shops and such. If you want more info., try talking to a team member of the different groups to see which one is right for you!~;)

Ary

Scare Queen
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Credits
Welcome to the site :) if you have any questions plz feel free to ask. Make sure you read up on the site rules here

testing