• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Heya, all!

QuixoticQueen

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello :)

Just joined the site a few days ago, so I figured I might as well introduce myself.

You may call me Quixy, QQ, Quixotic, Queen, or my real name--Jamie. Whichever you would prefer is fine by me.

I just recently got back into the Pokemon games after a long break from them (my last ones were Red/Blue, Yellow, Silver, and Leaf Green).

I currently am playing Alpha Sapphire and I'm thoroughly addicted to the Contests and Base decorating.

Feel free to add me or send me a message if you would like to know more about me!

Thanks for your time, and I hope you all are having a lovely day!

GiaQuando

The Great Tactician
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Hey Quixy welcome to the site xD
If u need any help just pm me or any member in the site xD
I am sure they will love to help you :D

SoIidSmok3

Naughty
Credits
Welcome to the site, also i know what u mean. I stopped playn pkmn for about 7 yrs and got back into it when x n y came out. Never too old for pkmn i guess lol.

QuixoticQueen

Youngster Joey
Credits
Thank you both for the warm welcome. :) I appreciate it.

GiaQuando, Thank you--I'll be sure to do so if I think of any questions or concerns. :D Everyone has been refreshingly friendly and helpful thus far.

SolidSmok3, Haha! Glad I'm not the only one. Valid. One is never too old to catch them all. :p I probably will go back and try X and Y once I've had my fill of this one.

Ary

Scare Queen
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Credits
im sure you don't need it but it dun hurt to reread da RULES

testing