• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active Hi guys n gals. I'm new.

Shaunski

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hi all,

Just a small introduction. Call me shaunski.

I have played all 6 gens of pokemon and have been into it since it really hit the UK all those years ago. However I have never really been into a forum etc like this before and decided I might as well give it a shot.

I will be placing a few orders over the next few days, PCs already purchased so keep an eye.

I also will be contemplating joining a team. However unsure of what this consists of. Any info welcome.

Thanks all, chat soon!

Shaunski ;-)

pplzdude

Just A Nice Guy
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
Welcome to the site dude.
Gen 5 killed pokemon from me, but I gave it a chance in gen 6 and I got back into it, surprising that you liked all the gens.

Shaunski

Youngster Joey
Credits
We all have our favourites but the general world and idea is what I enjoy.
I just seem to have a soft spot for it, I get tormented by the wife though. "Your a big kid, blah blah blah"

pplzdude

Just A Nice Guy
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
We all have our favourites but the general world and idea is what I enjoy.
I just seem to have a soft spot for it, I get tormented by the wife though. "Your a big kid, blah blah blah"

BW 1 honestly was so boring and linear, it felt like I was having my hand held.
Gen 2 Jhoto was my favorite, plenty of challenge and a good after game.

Still surprising that you enjoy all 6 gens thoroughly :b

Shaunski

Youngster Joey
Credits
Even think gen is very linear In game. Still like it though lol

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
Welcome to the site! :) If you need any help then just ask!
As for Generations that killed it. 4 - Like literally started Diamond or something then sold it I think before I even got to the first gym.
Maybe I wasn't in the right mindset? But I've been obsessed with B2 and X sooo :)

MegaUmbreon

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
Welcome to the site! :D

FonZ

Youngster Joey
Credits
welcome, and pplz, i did like all the gens in some way :p maybe not all as much, but there was always something i liked.

Cherub Tomo

Pokémon Champion
Credits
It's nice to meet ya, Shaunski! Hope you have fun on the site:D!

McCloud

Aloof Wolf
Donor
Credits
Hey there, welcome to the site! :D

testing