Hi

kuroida

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hi everyone! My name's Kuro and I just joined. I've been looking for a site that sold pokemon actually and this place seems pretty legit so I'll see how it goes.

I like anime, video games, film and art/design. Feel free to message me if you want to chat! :)

McCloud

Aloof Wolf
Donor
Credits
Welcome to Perfect Pokemon! :)

kuroida

Youngster Joey
Credits
Thanks! :D

Some questions. Say I wanted to make like an "all in one" shop that deals with legit, illegit, items, pokemon to pokemon trades and pokemon to credit trades. Is that possible? Or do I split it up into the 5 categories?

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
Hello and welcome to perfect pokemon =D

Illegit items aren't tradeable tbh but other then that, you can create an all in one thread yes. I would say you're better off posting that in the buy/sell pokemon compared to items as you might get noticed more there =D

Reactions: Dom

McCloud

Aloof Wolf
Donor
Credits
Thanks! :D

Some questions. Say I wanted to make like an "all in one" shop that deals with legit, illegit, items, pokemon to pokemon trades and pokemon to credit trades. Is that possible? Or do I split it up into the 5 categories?
You can, and actually it would be much better if you did make one shop instead of 5.

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Welcome to the site! If you have any other questions or just need help with something PM me and I can try to get back to you right away :)

If i'm not answering fast enough then there are always tons of cool people who are willing to help you all over the place

Stellar

Mr. Steal Your Girl
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
Welcome to PerfectPokemon!!! It's a great community so enjoy your stay!!

testing