• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

LF Hidden ability fossil pokemon

Sara Crystal

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hello there,

I'm currently looking for HA fossil mons. I have all starters with HA as well as some others. I also have non-alolan pokemon - Vulpix, Meowth, Sandshrew :) Also have a lot of interesting mons so don't worry to ask what I have. I'm taking up any reasonable trade, meaning no trades like do you have shiny Mew etc! Thank you! :)

Remy Lexington

Youngster Joey
Credits
well really i don't care I am happy to help you out. I can just breed some for you. I don't need anything special. What are the ones you would like me to breed?

Sara Crystal

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Ill prepare smth good for you then....and well I dont have any of them :D..If you could then could you gradually get me all of them? No need to hurry :)

Remy Lexington

Youngster Joey
Credits
Ill prepare smth good for you then....and well I dont have any of them :D..If you could then could you gradually get me all of them? No need to hurry :)
Sorry it took me so long to reply, my wifi went out and i just got it back today.
Yeah I would be happy to help you. It took me like 3 years so far to collect these HA pokemon, so if i can help you get them faster I would like to

Sara Crystal

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Thank you :)...if I can get anything to u ion return then I would be happy :)..I can offer u shiny shaymin or dairkray too if u are interested :)

Fady

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I have all of them ready, I have duplicates, shiny too, let me know if you still need them !

testing