• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active Hoopa Event Code — 450 PC (US $3) each

herven

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hi herven,

Hover your mouse over the top right of the website that has the text "Credit". A menu will pop out. Click on one of the links that say "Transfer". In the receiver box, enter my username "IdeaJackson". For the amount, put 450 PC. For the note, you can put something like "herven buying 1 Hoopa code".

I hope you will find it useful :)

Ken
done :)

I

IdeaJackson1

Hi herven,

Hover your mouse over the top right of the website that has the text "Credit". A menu will pop out. Click on one of the links that say "Transfer". In the receiver box, enter my username "IdeaJackson". For the amount, put 450 PC. For the note, you can put something like "herven buying 1 Hoopa code".

I hope you will find it useful :)

Ken

Hi herven,

I just want to tell you that I have gotten your payment, and I will be sending 1 Hoopa code to you within 24 hours [usually shorter than that; about 2-3 hours; I just want to be safe (@.@)"]

Ken

herven

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hi herven,

I just want to tell you that I have gotten your payment, and I will be sending 1 Hoopa code to you within 24 hours [usually shorter than that; about 2-3 hours; I just want to be safe (@.@)"]

Ken
No worries, Just pm me the code when ur done :)

Tsashi

Youngster Joey
Credits
I recently purchased one, (thanks Idea,) and it was legit, works with the US region as well. The Hoopa is Lv. 50, with the prescribed set of moves including Hyperspace Hole.
It has the, 'Magician,' ability which allows it to steal the held item of whatever poke it hits.

Thanks for the delightful business.

I

IdeaJackson1

I recently purchased one, (thanks Idea,) and it was legit, works with the US region as well. The Hoopa is Lv. 50, with the prescribed set of moves including Hyperspace Hole.
It has the, 'Magician,' ability which allows it to steal the held item of whatever poke it hits.

Thanks for the delightful business.

Hi Tsashi,

Thank you, you are welcome :)

Ken

croydon croydonROYS

Youngster Joey
Credits
With these advantages, one can benefit from natural male enhancement products, the answer to whether or not natural enhancement is good enough is yes. It is actually worth the time, effort, and money to try the key benefits Alpha Plus Male Enhancement of herbal male supplements and find out if this one can also work for you.Firminite is the only male enhancement pills that give you great value for your money. This product is the only natural male enhancement [http://www.firminite.com] that has been clinically tested and guarantees results that will restore your sex life in just a couple of minutes. With Firminite, you do not have to worry about growing old and losing all the excitement of having sex. http://www.muskelaufbauhilfe.com/alpha-plus-male-enhancement/

I

IdeaJackson1

Any codes left? I'm assuming if it works in the US is works in Canada too??

Hi SAFTA,

I still have 13 SG Maxsoft Hoopa codes left. I am selling at 450 PC (US $3) each.

If you have a US version of Pokemon XY/ORAS and Nintendo 3DS, this code will work. This code will also work on the JPN version of Pokemon XY/ORAS and Nintendo 3DS.

Hope it helps :)

Would you like to purchase some?

Thanks,

Ken

still got any codes?

Hi UMDred,

I still have 13 SG Maxsoft Hoopa codes left. I am selling at 450 PC (US $3) each. Would you like to purchase some?

Thanks,

Ken