• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

LF Hoopa/Rayquaza/Zoroark/Events - 6 IV shiny

Shunya

Youngster Joey
Credits
What does it mean by scrap victini? What do u want for that mew?
Scrap Victini was from a Japanese event that you had to collect some merchandising and you could exchange it for some rare pokemons. Sadly my Scrap Victini is pretty more valuable than what you have, as I suppose your Jirachi is from the recent HongKong event, right?

And I would trade you my Shiny Mew for your Diancie if you want.

JEDIGRIM2000

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Scrap Victini was from a Japanese event that you had to collect some merchandising and you could exchange it for some rare pokemons. Sadly my Scrap Victini is pretty more valuable than what you have, as I suppose your Jirachi is from the recent HongKong event, right?

And I would trade you my Shiny Mew for your Diancie if you want.
Oh ok then ya I ll take ur shiny mew u want trade rite now?

Shunya

Youngster Joey
Credits
Would u be interested in the shiny xerneas from the Japan event for the scrap victini?
No, the Shiny Xerneas could be farmed one time and again just by having a Japanese 3DS, if you try to sell it in a Pokemon market you can get 3$ for it, but the Scrap victini is around 20$ -25$, as you needed 16 codes to get it.

If you want I can trade the Mew for Diancie now.
My FC: 5069-4190-0145
IGN: Vida

testing